Chapter 50

Shang Clan’s Young Emperor, The Princess Wants to Form a Marriage

“The Royal Azure Dynasty’s Crown Prince Gu Changge can’t even take a single strike from my sword, and you’re down after a strike at half-strength. No, that’s not right, maybe Gu Changge was the same and can’t even take half a strike from my sword as well.” Chu Kuangren said childishly.

Back then when he defeated Gu Changge, he had only just broken through and reached the early stages of Nascent Soul Realm cultivation. Now he was at the completed stage of Nascent Soul Realm cultivation. If he were to fight Gu Changge again, then he would definitely defeat him easier than last time.

Gu Changfeng’s face went pale in shame as he struggled to refute. If it were not for Princess Linglong’s sudden intervention, he would not have been able to take the full blow of that sword attack.

When the other Sky-prides heard of this, their expressions did not look good either.

Word said that Gu Changge consecutively defeated the six great sage orthodoxies. Even if it were true, he was already not someone worth mentioning in the eyes of Chu Kuangren.

What would they be, then?

Some of them were not even as strong as Gu Changge.

In the eyes of Chu Kuangren, that would mean that they paled significantly in comparison!

This was a world where great battles and conflict were waged.

It was supposed to be a clash of glorious battles between all Sky-prides from around the world.

However, why did they all had the feeling that the stage now belonged to Chu Kuangren alone?

“How can such a person appear in this era? What’s the use of the other remaining Sky-Prides in the world then?” One of the Sky-pride said in an unsatisfied tone.

It could be seen that Chu Kuangren had too big of an impact on everyone.

“My honored guests, I apologize for delaying this banquet, so everyone, please leave before me. I have some matters to discuss with brother Chu here.”

Princess Linglong suddenly announced.

When she blocked and withstood Chu Kuangren’s attack, she was extremely calm.

At that moment, everyone in the crowd no longer saw her as an ordinary princess. Instead, she was a top-notch Sky-pride!

She could even be stronger than Gu Changge!

The crowd of Sky-prides who attended left with mixed feelings, each of them buried in their own thoughts.

“Brother Chu, I’ll leave you be with the princess to chat.” Li Xingchen winked at Chu Kuangren and smiled.

“Third younger brother, please leave us be as well.” Princess Linglong said.

Gu Changfeng was hesitant.

“Leave us be, now.” Gu Changfeng only left when Princess Linglong repeated with a more serious tone.

Not long after, only Chu Kuangren, Lan Yu, and Princess Linglong were left.

Princess Linglong took a look at Lan Yu, not letting her leave, and spoke to Chu Kuangren, “If I do not block that attack earlier, my third younger brother will be injured to the point of dying. Did you really intend to kill him?”

The air around them carried a certain chill.

Chu Kuangren casually replied. “If that is the case, what would you do?”