Chapter 66

Clash of the Supreme Daoist Physiques, It’s The Person That You Lost To

“I… Refuse!”

The Spirit Blood Child said with a chilling tone.

He could not afford to give up that Supreme Elixir because of how priceless the value was. ‘Besides, if I were to hand it to you whimsically per your requests, how disgraceful will I look?’

‘Everyone’s a sky-pride here, so it’s no big deal fighting over it.’

“I heard that you killed Lei Ao. Very good, though I would’ve killed him if you hadn’t the ability to do so,” the Spirit Blood Child replied coldly.

“Do you have a grudge with him now?” Chu Kuangren asked.

“Nope, but his title of Young Emperor is quite imposing and powerful. I think it’s quite a nice title to have, so I intended to snatch it for myself. ”

The two of them chatted casually like old friends who were reunited after a long time.

However, everyone in the crowd could feel the rise of a terrifying, overwhelming, and repressive aura that was emanating from the surrounding area. As two different yet invincible surges of Daoist Rhymes clashed violently against each other, both Chu Kuangren’s and the Spirit Blood Child’s auras started to increase rapidly.

Boom!!

The Spirit Blood Child went and made the first move!!

The ground where he stood erupted before his figure disappeared from thin air. The next moment he appeared was in the air above Chu Kuangren.

A palm with blood-colored irradiation was seen coming down from high above.

Within an instant, Chu Kuangren had the vague vision of a blood-filled ocean.

“Not bad indeed for a Spirit Blood Daoist Physique.” Chu Kuangren casually smiled. Then, the Descendant Self Sword appeared in his grasp before he let out a slash towards the skies.

A purple sword beam instantly burst forth from the void!

As the two different forces collided in mid-air, it set off an extremely violent airwave that struck against the void like a tide rippling outwards in all directions.

Nangong Huang, Murong Xuan, and the others had to step back at least ten feet.

“Such a strong force. Is this the power of the Spirit Blood Daoist Physique?”

“The clash between two Supreme Daoist Physique wielders is not something that an everyday person gets to witness. Hence, we must observe this battle properly.”

The few of them stood at a location not far away as they watched the battle.

Seeing that the palm attack was ineffective, the Spirit Blood Child distanced himself and stared at Chu Kuangren. “How did you know about the Spirit Blood Daoist Physique”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

Chu Kuangren chuckled.

With the Eye of Revelation, was there any information that he did not know about?

However, the Spirit Blood Child did not expect Chu Kuangren to have such an ability. All he could assume was that Chu Kuangren had accidentally allowed his aura to leak out sometime or the other.

If his opponent had vast amounts of knowledge, being able to recognize the Spirit Blood Daoist Physique was no big surprise.

“Since you already know, then I don’t have to bother hiding it. Spirit Blood Daoist Physique, Blood Ocean Transformation, activate!”