Chapter 26

One Strike To Injure Gu Changge, My Own Creation

A string of text flashed in front of Chu Kuangren.

Every piece of information regarding Gu Changge’s identity, cultivation techniques, and even hidden tricks were now known and understood by him clearly.

Chu Kuangren could not help having mixed feelings about the Eye of Revelation’s superiority.

After all, knowing oneself and one’s enemy would mean a sure path of victory, never having to face defeat.

However, this Eye of Revelation was too overpowered. Without even experiencing the enemy’s techniques in battle, it had already completely disclosed and analyzed them. It was truly a terrifying technique.

“Hey, ‘Elder Senior Brother of the Black Heaven Sect’, are you afraid to fight?”

Gu Changge uttered, thinking Chu Kuangren’s silence meant that he was scared to fight him.

When the thought of that came to mind, the upbeat tone in his voice proved that he was delighted.

Chu Kuangren, who was browsing through all the information about his opponent retracted the Remarkable Eye of Revelation technique upon hearing those words and replied, “Bring it on then.”

“Alright!”

Gu Changge murmured, with fighting intent radiating from his eyes. “Let me witness how powerful this Supreme Daoist Physique of yours is!”

After speaking, he unleashed the spiritual power in him and made the first move with a punch.

The spiritual power he emitted manifested in the form of a large dragon with razor-sharp claws. The terrifying power and crushing intent of innumerable Daoist rhymes completely shrouded Chu Kuangren in an instant!

That was a sage technique meant for offense, the Dragon Slaughter Fist!

From Chu Kuangren’s memory, specialized sage techniques for attacking were rare in the Azure Dragon Domain, some sage orthodoxies did not even have one.

Facing the incoming dragon, he drew out his Sacred Descendant Self Sword.

With a single slash of his blade, impeccably pure spiritual power materialized as an overbearing pillar of purple light, overwhelming and tearing through the large dragon!

Yet the unyielding purple light of the blade never faded, and was pushing Gu Changge back!

“What?” He exclaimed with shock, and hastily let out another punch. It managed to block the light beam from the blade, but he was still being pushed back by it.

The disciples of the Black Heaven Sect were astounded by the sight of this.

In his previous battles, Gu Changge had never taken a step back when facing Nangong Huang or Lan Yu.

Now, he was being forced back by Chu Kuangren’s blade!

“Elder Senior Brother is indeed powerful!”

“Haha, breaking through sage techniques with a slash and pushing back Gu Changge, it seems that Elder Senior Brother truly is the real owner of the Poise of Invincibility! ”

“What overwhelming Sword Qi” Gu Changge’s expression changed slightly.

“I suppose that’s not yet the full extent of your abilities. It’s true that your Dragon Slaughter Fist technique is already a fully realized one, but is it the only sage technique you have that’s fully realized?” Chu Kuangren uttered.