- 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 -

Почніть із самого початку

But Shuichi was jumped out of his thoughts when Kaito shook him. "Please. I know it's last minute, but just stay here the night!" He begged. Shuichi looked at his friend pitifully. But didn't hesitate to agree. His friend was in danger. There was no way he could leave him now.

.
.
.

No doubt Shuichi tossed and turned a lot most of that night. He told the others he would sleep on the couch that way if someone tried to get in, Shuichi could catch them... hopefully. Shuichi didn't think he would sleep deep enough to not hear someone come into the house. Especially tonight.

Kokichi had to stay because Shuichi drove him here. So Kokichi was sleeping on the cushioned armchair across from Shuichi. Since Kokichi was smaller, he said he would be fine sleeping on the chair since it also had a leg rest that could pop out.

"Sooo, Saihara. Saiharaaa..?"

Kokichi apparently wasn't awake. Oh well. It wasn't like Shuichi was. He sighed. "Shuichi Saihara," he answered reluctantly.

"Awesome. Now I can call you by your name, Saihara-chan!" Kokichi exclaimed happily.

"Erm, can you not tell your boss about me?"

"Why?"

"Well..."

"Ah. You don't want anyone knowing you're going clubbing at gay bars?~"

"Um..Yeah.."

Shuichi lied. He didn't care much if someone found out he was clubbing at any bar, he just didn't want Korekiyo finding out about him. If he researched about Shuichi, then he would definitely know Shuichi isn't writing any story like he claimed the was. He would discover Shuichi is a detective.

It wasn't like Shuichi's name didn't hit the newspapers.. even before he lost his job.

But Shuichi was starting to doubt Kokichi was the killer. But he didn't doubt Kokichi was involved in this somehow. How? He wasnt sure yet. Maybe was an accomplice of sorts..

But Shuichi paused when he felt Kokichi suddenly sit beside his thigh. Shuichi gave him a curious, yes confused look.

"What do you want?"

"I'm not comfy over there. Share the couch!" Kokichi whined, already trying to push Shuichi over to make some room. However the couch honestly wasn't the wide– so Kokichi couldn't make much room.

"Oma-kun there isn't enough room!" But it was pointless. Kokichi had already crawled over on top of him.

"Nishishi. We can be like a bunk bed!" He giggled, then leaned down closer with a smirk. "I'll be top~" his words whispered into Shuichi's ear, making him shudder.

"O-oma–"

"So is the plug still in?" Kokichi asked causally as he began to undo Shuichi's pants. The detective immediately grabbed Kokichi's wrists in a frantic manner.

"W-what– stop that!" His face blushed. "B-besides, of course it's not! I took it out earlier.." he trailed off quietly. After deciding to stay here, Shuichi went to the bathroom to remove the uncomfortable object. And it.. it really did its job. Shuichi felt more stretched and it was weird indeed. Not to mention now Shuichi felt sore.