44. A new beginning

Assalamu Alaikum, after a long time, hehe.
Thanks for being patient and for all your lovely messages😘

~*~

~There is no failure, you either win or learn.

1 year later

3rd Person's POV

The golden sun shone through the window panel like a visitor peeping through a silent room, it's glow brightening the entire kingdom of solace. The wind howl sounding like an enthusiastic cry, far too serene, far too impatient.

In it was a twenty year old.

Looking magnificent. The cream coloured silky gown flowing throughout her body. Her hair styled up in a bun. The veil pouring from above, with a touch of pride in it. The two-inch heeled sandal she wore, fitted in perfectly, ever so stunning. The garland of flowers in her hand hung like a bouquet, fresh and ripe. 

Her eyes stared straight at her own reflection. Her make-up was minimal. Her eyes shone. Her hands shook. Her cheeks flushed. Her pink lips turned to a pout, trying hard to stop the blush and the giddiness she felt at the pit of her stomach.

"Amyrah."

It was time. Time to give her word of acceptance. To accept him as hers.

She blushed yet again. And again.

And again.

"Coming."

She blushed. Thinking of him.

***

Eyes sparkling, a giggle escaped his lips. He looked like a little teenager in love. To sum it up there was a tint of cherry on his cheeks, he looked so very handsome. So very cute.

He just kept on staring at her through the slightly ajar door of his room.

"Shehzad! Enough staring at your wife. We gotta go to the wedding hall now. Hurry up!"

"Shut up," he grumbled looking at his older sister, peeling his eyes away from his wife.

The ajar door was fully opened and there she was with a frown on her face.

"Whose staring?" She questioned.

"Who else?" Shazara smirked. "I'll leave you two alone for now, but come outside before two minutes." She giggled goofily and left downstairs.

"Um..." Shehzad began.

"Um?"

He scratched his head nervously and murmured something like beautiful. 

She heard it but pretended otherwise, as usual.

He cleared his throat and tried again, "You are... looking..."

She still acted as if she didn't know what he's going to say.

Shehzad cleared his throat again. "Very pretty," he finished.

"Thanks," she whispered, kinda flustered by the way he said it. She didn't mind it though, not anymore. Afterall its been almost five months living together with him, and she knew him far too well.