72. Eddie's reward

Start from the beginning

(In the game, you can see the marvellous skyscrapers of Canary Wharf from Tower Bridge. However, you cannot enter the area as it's outside the map. Hopefully in future updates, you can enter Canary Wharf and enter other boroughs of London)

Eddie: "Lovely isn't it?"

Labradorite: "Yes, yes it is."

The car gets off Tower Bridge and Eddie drives and Labradorite signals him to stop the car outside an apartment building.

Labradorite: "Stop. This is it."

Eddie: "Understood, right. Give me a second."

He gets out of the car and opens the door for Labradorite, letting her out and she smiles and squishes Eddie's cheek.

Labradorite: "Thank you again. You are such a gentleman."

She grabs Eddie's hand and the 2 walks inside the apartment building and heads upstairs to the 3rd floor. They get inside and Eddie smiles and looks around the room after taking his boots off and leaving them by the front door.

 They get inside and Eddie smiles and looks around the room after taking his boots off and leaving them by the front door

Eddie: "My, my

Eddie: "My, my. Such a lovely apartment you have, here."

Labradorite: "You're charming. Would you like a drink?"

Eddie: "Oh, allow me to help us both. Wine?"

Labradorite: "Oh, please."

Eddie nods and he grabs the wine bottle from the side and grabs 2 glasses and pours the wine in them. He then closes up the bottle and he places the wine bottle back on the side and he takes the 2 glasses back and he gives the wine glass to Labradorite and sits next to her on the couch. the 2 of them do cheers and drink.

*CLINK*

Eddie: "Bottoms up."

Labradorite giggles and the 2 drink up their wine and place the glasses on the table. Eddie then looks at Labradorite in the eyes and she looks at him in the eyes back.

Eddie: "When I look at you, I see a very, very beautiful gem. I can see you with me, under the moonlight, looking pretty as a rose."

Labradorite: "When I see you, I see a very handsome human standing under the sunlight, looking as lovely as an angel."

(LEMON! LEMON! LEMON!)

The 2 then close the gap between them with a passionate kiss. Eddie's right arm wraps around her back and his left arm intertwines with Labradorite's. Then, Eddie's tongue enters Labradorite's mouth and Labradorite moans softly as they kiss. Her arms wrap around Eddie's neck and the kiss gets deeper. Then, they stop kissing and a small string of saliva is formed between the 2. Eddie bites onto the tip of his right leather glove and pulls his glove off, showing his soft hands. He takes off the other one and he unbuttons his jacket and takes off his backpack and places it down. He takes his jacket off and unbuttons his top and tweed vest. He then takes off both his vest and shirt, showing off his 6 pack to Labradorite who smirks and bites her lip. She places her palms on Eddie's muscles and rubs and feels them.

Labradorite: "Look at you, so strong, so fit, so handsome~"

Eddie moans softly and he lays back and plants his legs on Labradorite's lap and she smirks as she then takes off the strap around her waist and her top, showing her olive green bra. She takes it off and she shows him her large 40D breasts.

Eddie: "Such nice breasts. I hope you don't mind if I do~"

Labradorite giggles and Eddie sits back up and licks her right nipple and sucks on her left breast. Labradorite moans softly and Eddie stops suckling on her breast. He then takes his jeans off, showing his white boxers which have a bit of pre-cum in them.

Labradorite: "Well, well. You're getting very, very excited."

She takes his boxers off, revealing his 7-inch member which is dripping with pre-cum.

Labradorite: "Mmmh, lovely~ I hope you don't mind if I taste you~"

She gets on her knees on the floor and licks Eddie's member and kisses it. She strokes it and Eddie is seen sitting back, moaning softly.

Eddie: "Mmhhh~"

Labradorite then sucks on the tip of Eddie's member and strokes it at the same time. She then goes deeper and gives him a slightly sloppy blow-job. Eddie moans and leans back and Labradorite's tongue sticks out a bit and she then swallows his entire member and it goes down her throat.

Eddie: "Oooh!~ Oh~"

Labradorite: "Mmhh~"

She bobs her head up and down again and Eddie starts to feel close. He then shoves his member deeper into her throat and he ejaculates.

Eddie: "O-oohh! Ah!~"

Labradorite takes Eddie's member out of her mouth and she swallows the rest of his seed that's still in her mouth. She then grabs some lube from her table and pours some on her breasts and Eddie's chest and abs. She takes her pants and panties off and pours lube all over her body, making Eddie hard again. Eddie smirks cockily and Labradorite gets back on her knees and gives Eddie a tit-job. She pours more lube all over Eddie's member and strokes it at first before squishing her breasts together and moving them up and down. Labradorite then grins and rubs her breasts together while Eddie moans.

Eddie: "Darling, I-I feel close! Aah!~"

He then ejaculates all over Labradorite's face and she licks some of Eddie's seed off her chin and the side of her lips. She wipes the rest off and she then takes Eddie's hand and the 2 of them walk to the bedroom where Eddie is pushed onto the bed and he chuckles and grins cockily. Then, Labradorite gets on the bed and gets on her knees and hands. She then 'presents' to Eddie.

Labradorite: "Go on, I'm all yours~"

Eddie licks his lips and he inserts his member into her core and she moans softly and she grips onto the blankets tightly. Eddie places his hands on her waist and he begins to thrust slowly and Labradorite starts moaning and she feels Eddie's large member in her core.

Eddie: "I hope you don't mind if I just..."

*SPANK*

Labradorite: "OH! Cheeky~"

Eddie chuckles and he starts moaning and he feels close again. He then grips onto Labradorite's body tightly and with a final thrust, he ejaculates into her.

Eddie: "A-aah!~"

Labradorite: "OH!~ Aaahh!~"

They both collapse onto the bed and they rest their heads on the pillows and Eddie lays down next to Labradorite.

Eddie: "My, my, darling...that was very good, wasn't it?~"

Labradorite: "You said it. Blimey...I could use some rest now...I love you."

Eddie: "I love you too."

He pulls her close and he feels her large, soft breasts press against his muscular chest and they both cuddle and pull the blankets over them and sleep.

To be continued...