Chapter V: Winter Festival

Start from the beginning

"So what are you guys planning on doing once we get there?" Mei Mei asked, Utahime looked up and seemed to be in deep thought, "I'm going to definitely drink as much sake as I can and fill this up with more sake." Shoko spoke, as she pulled out a flask and wiggled it in front of everyone. "You're such an alcoholic, Shoko, for someone who's going to become a doctor- you're hella irresponsible for your own health." Utahime scoffed, and Mei Mei nodded her head.

The girls then all looked at you, "What about you, (Y/N)? What are you going to be doing at the festival? Hopefully something, much healthier for you, unlike someone." Utahime's words clearly attacking Shoko, you bit the inside of your mouth as you thought about it. "I'm not sure.." You muttered quietly, before Shoko nudged your shoulder.

"She's probably gonna be with Gojo the entire time."

You swore all the blood from both your lower and upper extremities just rushed to your face, and all you could hear was the "oooh" from the other girls. You felt lightheaded and you couldn't feel your legs or your arms, due to the extreme amount of embarrassment you felt.

"So are you two like a thing?"

"Isn't Gojo like a player?"

"Man, you really need to pick a better man."

You suddenly felt large hands hold your shoulders, and if it weren't for those pair of hands, you swore you would've fallen straight to the ground. You looked up to see Satoru, with his eyes filled with worry- he wasn't wearing the blindfold you made him, instead he was wearing sunglasses.

He looked dashing

He looked dashing. Satoru was wearing a light blue Haori on top of his kimono and hakama, with lightest hint of flowers all over it. The obi above his hips was loosely tied, and if it weren't for the buttoned up shirt and the cardigan under his kimono, you'd able to see his bare chest- and to be quite frank, you weren't sure if you'd be able to handle that.

"Sato-Kun.."

You held unto his arms, as you tried to calm your heart down. You glared at your female friends, and they all looked away- whistling. "I can't believe you guys are talking behind my back, and you were about to send (Y/N) back to the hospital- look at her face!" He pursed his lips, glaring at the three other girls, as they continued to look away from the two of you.

"Relax Satoru." You heard Geto's voice and watched him pat his friends shoulder, "I'm sure they meant no harm." Satoru scoffed, "You good?" He asked, you gave him an awkward smile, and nodded. "I'm okay."

The other girls looked at each other, before waving goodbye to the two of you and dragging Geto along with them. You watched them in confusion, their silhouettes slowly disappearing into the crowded festival. Now it was just you and Satoru, all alone, together.