22: Bottles Up

November 12th, 2021 - 5PM
Dewayda Jaria Click - 18
Baltimore, Maryland

I pulled on my butt lifting shorts, wanting to look extra up there for my birthday, "ohhh, that's why yo booty be looking so big some days

I pulled on my butt lifting shorts, wanting to look extra up there for my birthday, "ohhh, that's why yo booty be looking so big some days." Jousy exclaim from my bed where he was laying with Risen on his chest.

"Yeah. Since you my BD, I let you know my secret." I turned around and pointed, causing him to laugh. I went to my closet and got out my dark peach birthday dress.

"That's finna look so good." Rez smiled while playing with Risen chubby cheeks.

"Finna be catching major eyes with this. Play EyeZ On Me while I'm walking in the club." I hyped, geeked as fuck for my birthday.

"Turn 18 and don't know how to act." He chuckled, "look at mommy acting out." I adored Risen having his tummy time on Rez.

"Rez and Riz. My big baby and my small one." I gushed causing him to roll his eyes.

"Me being big the reason he here." Rez lifted Riz up in the air and acted as if he was a plane, "shut up and put my baby down." He did as told with a little attitude.

I did my makeup and hair, put on my dress and heels. My parents said they'd what my baby for my birthday. As Rez was given them
him I heard some yelling.

"That's why my daughter broke up with you!" My step dad said. My eyebrows furrowed and I left my room.

"We was never together." I heard as I walked closer to the source of the voices.

"Even better, she'd never date a bum like you." I stood outside the room and listened to the conversation. I wanted to defend him, but didn't wanna have a bad birthday moment.

"Imma get ah and she gone have all my kids." Rez smart ass said. I walked into the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, they're bickering for no reason. Y'all kids go have some fun." My mom waved.

I grabbed Rez arm and walked him downstairs. We got in the car and I gave him a kiss, "what happened, why was he saying those things to you?"

"He said to bring you back at a reasonable time. I said that's not likely because it's ya birthday. Shit got heated from there." He shrugged.

"I'm sorry that happened." I put on my seatbelt. He drove us to the club and we got in. TamTam, Don, Waz, Kameron and CeCe was all there.

Layla and Sophie also showed up. "Hey baby ma." Sophie hugged me. Over these past times that me and the girls have known each other, we've grown closer.