15: Babymom One

March 13th 2021 - 9PM
Dewayda Jaria Click - 17
Maryland, Baltimore

March 13th 2021 - 9PMDewayda Jaria Click - 17Maryland, Baltimore

- "Just have me, be patient for the time being."

I held the ultrasound pictures in my hand as I paced back and forth in front of my bed. I was tryna prepare myself to tell my parents.

They just came back from a date and they weren't arguing like usual. So I called up Rez, wanting to tell them now.

Rez sat on the bed just watching me, not being much of a help at all. My momma barely like him, he might not think that, but he should know it.

"We gone tell them it might not be my baby?" When I heard this I instantly stopped, I looked at him with a confused look.

"Why would you say that?" I mugged him hard, not knowing if he forgot what we was told at the hospital.

"Because it's apart of the situation...." He answered in a duh tone, acting as if I was the opposition, as if I was dumb.

"But you heard the nurse, the dates match up." I clapped, and he nodded, clearly acknowledging he already knew that.

"Could've been fucking with other niggas." He added a scenario and I sighed shaking my head. I've already told him he was the only person I messed with before and after until Tam.

But this is how it goes when it comes to Rez. Hard to explain but I don't see it changing anytime soon.

"Let's just go mayne." He acted impatient so he could get it over with. I slightly pouted which turned into a lip quiver, and my eyes getting glossy.

"What if they kick me out?" I looked at him.

"Then you kicked out." He replied nonchalantly.

I deeply and spiritually sighed, trying to calm myself down, "let's go." I waved then walked off. Shortly after, he caught up to me as I was walking down the steps.

My parents were sitting on the couch, and I thought about ways I could turn the situation back on them.

"Mama, papa." I cheesed big as I sat down on the couch, their weird look turned into a mad look, when Rez laid back on me and looked at them when an emotionless stare.

Why is he laying on me and I'm pregnant? I just don't understand his thought process.

"Um my fault Ms and Mr Wayda parents but," he took the ultrasound pictures out my hand and lightly slammed them down on the coffee table.

"Oh nope, no no no no, y'all getting unfunny with the jokes." My mom put her hands out as my dad picked up the pictures.

"We telling them about Tam?" Rez lowly said to me and I shook my head no.