17: Babymom Three

March 15th 2021 - 7PM
Sofia Ellis Weiss - 19
Maryland, Baltimore

March 15th 2021 - 7PMSofia Ellis Weiss - 19Maryland, Baltimore

- "We a smart, go getter pair."

"I want my daughter to do cheerleading." I randomly blurred as we walked through an isle at Walmart. Dex was in the cart and Rez was holding Izzy.

"And I want my son to be a basketball player, so maybe she can cheer for him." He put some pop tarts in the cart.

"All you eat is junk food, huh?" I referred to the bake mixes, the various candies, and all the types of chips that he had put in the cart so far.

"I mean, baby food is good too." He shrugged. I reached up and pecked him on the lips, he tickled Iz belly, "mommy love me." He hyped which made me laugh and lean against the cart handle.

"You know I really do right?" I asked and he looked over at me. He nodded looking unsure. I sighed and went on with pushing the cart.

"You getting anymore tattoos?" I added a new subject and he nodded as Iz clinged onto his neck and giggled.

"Girl you is obsessed with him, like you don't got a daddy or some." I scoffed at Iz making Rez smile, tickling her.

"See me as the fun rich uncle, people like those more than they dad." He nodded, and since I only had a weirdo creepy uncle, I couldn't agree.

"You gotta brother?" I asked and he shook his head no, "a little sister." He told, a smile grew on my face.

"Aw, so cute." I hyped and he looked over at me, tilting his head and shaking it no, "don't get too geeked, she closer to my age."

"So, it's still cute. You probably all protective and brotherly." I don't have a brother, nor many boys in my family, not even siblings, so I don't know how that is.

"Eh, something of that category." He thought on it before completely shaking his head no.

"I actually have no clue what that girl be up to." He started to laugh and I rolled my eyes, not seeing why I didn't expect that.

March 19th 2021 - 9AM

"Rez. Boy, come here." I waved for him, he was ringing my door early morning and then stormed in here. He didn't seem mad or anything like that. He just sat on the living room couch, and hasn't moved for two hours.

He turned my way and I waved for him again. He stood and walked towards me. I pulled myself up on my tippy toes and lifted his head.

"What's the problem?" I questioned.

"It ain't no problem, it's just life shit." No specific emotion was in his tone. I twisted my lips to the side, not knowing how to respond.

"Will, why don't we talk about it?" I tilted my head and he shrugged, "I don't know, it's not much to talk about." He answered.