12: Actually Trying

February 21 2020 - 1PM
Jousy Rezar Youngling - 17
Maryland, Baltimore

February 21 2020 - 1PMJousy Rezar Youngling - 17Maryland, Baltimore

- "Be mine, for the seconds of this minute."

"So to make this thing work, you gotta go to the mall with me and things like that, you gone see why." I spoke to Sophie over the phone after I came to a realization while starting up the car.

"Wait so..."

"Don't question me please." I smiled before hanging up the phone.

As I was driving to the red light I got a text from Sophie, I'm at my grandma house, but I'm ready, periodT 🥰.

I laughed and then followed the address she gave me to her gramma house. I shot her a text when I pulled up, and she skipped out, looking all happy and jolly.

"You look cute." I smiled when she got in the car. Her butt wasn't as rounded and fat as Wayda's but it wasn't bad, it was decent.

Her hair also wasn't how Wayda would usually have it, black instead of blue, and in long twist, whereas Wayda's was median length.

"Thank you." She smiled, and I backed off.

I noticed that not as much boys were looking at her butt like they'd look at Wayda's. They were looking at us but not at her ass.

"You wanna go in here." I pointed to the Pink store and she nodded. We walked in there, and I went to the front, I picked out the perfume that Dewayda wanted, and some more.

I walked to the counter and put the items down, easily, it being no line, "did anyone help you here today?" The cashier asked and I pointed at her making her smile.

"Came at the right time, it being a 3 for 25 deal, so $76.12 will be your total." She said and I pulled out a 100, handing it to her. She gave me back my change, I took the bag, then walked to Sophie who was in the panty section.

"Help me- who's that for?" She got distracted seeing the bag.

"My friend." I answered.

"It must be wonders being yo friend," she smiled and I nodded, "I'll help you look," I referred to picking out some of the underwear.

"I think these cute." I picked up some black laced panties and she nodded, "they are." She seemed down making me squint my eyes at her.

"Where's Iz?" I asked picking out some more.

"My grandma watching her." She answered, I nodded. When we got finished at that store and went to the counter, the cashier was eyeing me.