7: How You Coming

February 12th 2021 - 3PM
Layla Maria West - 17
Maryland, Baltimore

- "Our lovely little vibe."

"I'm present when I'm absent, speaking when I'm not there
All them bitches scary cats, I call 'em Carole Baskins, ah." I rapped along with Megan as I twerked in the camera.

The phone continued to ring until the second to last ring, he finally answered.

"Damn girl, would've never guessed that ass could do all that." Hearing his voice made me bounce faster.

"You tryna have a nigga over or your just acting out because it's Friday?" He asked and I stopped turning around to look at him.

"You know I'm tryna have you over daddyT." I said, feeling up on myself and he smiled while bitting the chicken he was eating.

"When I'm done eating I'm there for sure. But for now continue the show, because you was entertaining me just right." He said making me smile and turn back around.

I started to throw my ass in a circle, it even got to the point where I was pretending like I was throwing it back on him sideways.

"You a freak." He chuckled. 

hour later
Jousy Rezar Youngling

As soon as I got to Layla house, her horny ass was already ready, in lingerie and everything.

She showed me to her room and unbuckled my pants for me. I didn't have to do no work, she didn't let me. She was in control.

At first I was laughing but I realized she was into that rough shit when she slapped my ass in the face.

"Damn. Okay, okay. Just like that, just like that." I could feel my stomach tighten up, knots forming.

"Get off, get off." I said and she fell forward letting my meat free right before I finished.

That's the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.

ewwww, i felt uncomfortable writing that 🤢
anyways...

Dewayda Jaria Click

I paced around my room trying to get ahold of Rez. My parents were screaming at each other and I needed him to come pick me up.

He keep declining my calls, at first he was just letting them ring through. I decided to text him and my face scrunched up when I seen my message wasn't going though.

"Why did he block me, what the hell I do?" I asked myself mugging.

I sighed angrily, and started to put on my shoes. I rushed out my room and down the stairs, leaving the house without my parents noticing.

I walked across the street to Kam house and knocked on the door. Tamtam opened and looked out.

"Kameron not here." He informed making me sigh.

"You know where Rez is?" I asked eagerly and he shook his head.

"No, but Kam should be back soon, you can come in." His eyes shifted to my house then back at me, it seemed he sensed something was wrong.

I nodded bitting my lip and he opened the door wider for me to come in.

"Rez might be at work though." He closed the door as I sat on the couch. I shook my head agreeing to his theory.

"So you meet Dex?" He asked sitting on the couch next to the one I was on.

"Yeah, whose his mom?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"Sorry ma'am, not my business to tell." He said and I nodded respecting that.

"You want some drink or food?" He asked and I pushed my lips together.

"Sure," I shrugged. "What ya got?" I asked as he stood and I followed suit. Walking behind him into the kitchen.

He opened the fridge and scanned it, "some Simply, Naked, Snapple, Tropicana, Hawaiian Punch and you know the best, Minute Maid." He turned to smile at me, flashing his diamond grills.

I instantly realized something, Tam is charming and winsome. I basically melted in a cheeky smile, then tapped my chin, fake thinking.

"I think I'll go with some Hawaiian Punch." I nodded being all cutesy, and he mugged.

"Eh, not the one I'd pick, but this all for you I guess." He shrugged grabbing it out the fridge and the way he said it caused me to laugh.

He closed the fridge and grabbed a solo cup from out the bag. I watched as he poured the juice, his side profile being captivating. Him having on no shirt showed off his abs and arm muscles, all filled with tattoos.

Tamel Tamese Moore

I could feel Dewayda gaze of adoration on me but didn't mind. I decided I poured enough and stopped, putting the cap back on and placing the juice in the fridge. 

"You know who Kam be getting her hair done by?" She asked me as I handed her the cup causing me to think of my ex, Shanice.

"Yeah, this local hairstylist, um, Shanice. She real hot with it." I gloated about her because on the low she still my shawty.

"The way she be doing Kam here, I see." She took a sip of her juice and I watched.

"I like this blue shit you got going on." I referred to her hair, touching a piece.

"Thank you." She smirked, and the way she sharply moved her lips while saying the words made me feel some type of way.

"Ahmm." I let out a half chuckle and she looked at me.

She grabbed my face and brought my lips to hers, hopping onto me and clenching her legs around my waist.

I was finna fall but I quickly regained my balance, grabbing her leg and deepening the kiss as I turned around and walked towards the couch.

As I fell back on the couch I realized what was wrong with the picture, Lousy definitely fucked her.