10: Play Date

February 14th 2021 - 11AM
Jousy Rezar Youngling
Maryland, Baltimore

My phone started to ring and I pulled it out my pocket, looking at the caller ID, Wayda. I ignored it putting it back in my pocket, she can wait just this one time.

I put Dexter in the car seat and strapped him up. Today was the day he was going to meet Izzy. I found out Sophie was eighteen and seen no harm in it.

15 minutes later I pulled up to this light blue apartment building and parked. I took Dex out the car, and opened the door. She told me her apartment number was 23 so I pushed the button to ring it.

"I'm here." I spoke. "Coming," she responded. It took her a few 10s of seconds to come down, but when she did she had Iz in her hands.

I smiled as she came to open the door, "wassup." She let me in and I chuckled. I shamelessly looked at her butt as we walked up the steps.

"You see that Dex?" I whispered to him and he babbled. I let my gaze go when we reached her spot. I seen toys spattered on the floor and my eyes widened at the barbie doll house next to the tv stand.

"Wow, you think she need all this, she can't even walk." I laughed as she closed the door behind us.

"Man, my baby spoiled, problem?" She mugged and I shook my head no.

"My son gone like yo crib."

3 hours later.

I took the fluid filled condom off and threw it into her mini room trashcan, "Kob."

"Hell, is where I banish you to." She laughed as she pulled up her hello kitty laced thongs. I watched as she walked out the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"Go check on them." She told me as I pulled up my pants, I put on my shirt as I walked out the room and towards Izzy's. I walked in and seen Dex was wake and lowly babbling.

"You had fun with Iz today?" I asked walking towards the big heart shaped crib. I didn't touch him wanting to wash my hands first.

He started to pout, probably wanting to me pick him up. So I left out the room and went to the bathroom. I seen Sophie brushing her teeth causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"I always do it after sex, so don't look at me like that." She said, I mean I thought it was kinda weird but I shrugged it off going to wash my hands.

I could hear Dex crying in the other room so I speeded up my ABC count. I finished and dried my hands on her towels. I went to the room and picked up Dex.

"How Dada baby doing?" I asked, and he stopped crying reaching for my face.

"Want food?" I asked walking out the room, then into the living room where his diaper bag was. I unzipped it on the couch and pulled out his premade bottle, shaking it well before feeding it to him.

"Good job baby." I said as he ate. A few minutes passed before Sophie walked into the room with Iz in her hands.

"Guess everyone got to have fun today." Sophie smirked bitting her bottom lip causing my head to go back as I laughed.

"I like you, it's some 'bout you." I jumped my finger up and down at her while smiling.

"Don't know what that's suppose to mean, but okay." She shrugged coming to sit down next to me. I slouched down and leaned my head on her shoulder as she feed Iz and I got finished up feeding Dex.

"I can tell you don't care about nothin' but your daughter." I explained what I like about her.

"Why would I?" She said? mug energy radiating off her.

"I don't know, you tell me, because every shordy I've been with lately bug me about it." I wanted answers because I feel a girl would understand more than I.

"Will, our they mothers?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"So they probably don't get it. You acting nonchalantly towards them is tearing them up." She said and I chuckled against her shoulder.

"That's probably true, shit. Aha." I said and she nudged me, "silly." She called me and I looked up at her.

"What you was calling me in there?" I smirked and she started blushing in embarrassment and lush.

"Not in front of the kids Rez." She looked down at me. Our faces were steamy close so I didn't see no harm in a little peck. It ended up deepening but we had to stop because Izzy started whining.

We chuckled at each other and I sat up, taking the bottle out of Dex mouth then let him digest for a little before I started to burp him.

"Good daddy." She called me and I slightly threw my head back, starting to laugh.

Dewayda Jaria Moore

"Tam what did you tell Rez that day he came to my house?" I asked as soon as he opened the door.

"Nothing, I ain't tell him shît." He said as I walked into the house and he closed the door.

"Tam whats yo real name?" I asked and he looked at me with the most amused smile on his face.

"I bet you ain't never asked Rez for his real name, and that's crazy because I'm sure y'all had sex." He assumed and I mugged.

"Why would you be sure about that?" I questioned and he put his heads up in defense.

"Because of how fast you was to jump on me, plus you know how Rez is." Him just mentioning what we did was uncalled for.

"What y'all talking 'bout down here?" Kammy came down the stairs and we looked at each other then her.

"Nothing just waiting for you to come down." Tam sat down on the couch where he started to observe us.

"Hmm, should've called for me." She went into the kitchen.

"So girl, I need you to book me with yo hair dresser, I got a black wig for her to install." I changed the subject following her into the kitchen.