21: Spooky

- I apologize that I didn't update on two months, that's not gone happen again lmao.

October 31st, 2021 - 4PM
Jousy Rezar Youngling - 18
Baltimore, Maryland

"I don't like halloween, remember that time when we was at my parents house, the lights cut off and my door flew open." Layla breastfeed Tez, with a pout of fear on her face.

"You know what's scary?" I asked, and her head peaked up in interest, "a bunch of women around me breastfeeding they ugly ass babies." I referred to Dewayda who was on my lap, with Riz sucking on her titty and Sophie who was feeding Qaylin at the table, with Rosary breastfeeding Dex across from her.

They scoffed and Layla smacked her lips. "Only reason he'd be ugly is because he look like you." Sophie snuck in making me mug at her.

"Not our fault you so goddamn fertile." Dewayda rolled her eyes.

"It's not mine either, I'm heaven sent with a beautiful curse." I brought up just in case they ain't know.

"Tour stop being a creeper." Layla said to her little brother who was examining what they was all doing.

His eyes widened at the fact he got caught, he chewed his bottle nip while woopling out the living room, dinning room area.

I tapped Dewayda thigh and she moved off of me. "Micheal Myers sucking titties." I recorded Dex who had his mask lifted on top his head.

Qay a gangsta, wife beater, black forces, with his thug chain, red bandanna diaper on outside of his real diaper, little ski mask and gold tooth pacifier. Costume by me.

Risen IT and Tezzin Georgie, Riz got a slightly bigger forehead so he got the scary roll.

Tour some funny looking Oogie Boogie, dressed in a sac that costed a band to look even close to realistic.

They mommas idea was to dress them in matching pumpkins, I did not want them in that lame shit for they first halloween. So I got all the costumes and got them all dressed.

"Lil gangsta sucking titties." I recorded Qay, he rolled his eyes and flicked me off then launched back onto the titty.

"Georgie sucking tittes, his murder sucking tittes." After recording everyone they was playfully annoyed.

"Oogie Boogie get no tittes." I pointed him into the frame as he snooped around the room. He looked dead at the camera then ran, he ended up tripping and falling.

"Caught in 4K creeping and falling." I shook my head before ending the video and posting. Layla phone dinged.

"You posted that?" She asked in supiese since I never post my kids nor them. "I only follow y'all, I made a group chat and sent it too." My account was on private for the day so no one could see it.

I tucked my lip as I looked at all them, "y'all look good." They weren't dressed but I seen a motherfucking rainbow.

I wanted them to be cheerleaders, all for me. But they wasn't for it. "Thank you baby." Layla smiled.

When they all got done feeding them we went to my grandma's house, where we walked some blocks and got candy for the kids there. Which must of them couldn't eat because of their age.

"Check for any pokes." My uncle snatched the candy out of his kid's hand. Dex ran around, Janear showed up to drop Izzy off.

"You wanna go smoke." He asked me, I looked around everybody was talking, music blasting my babies in people hands. My aunt making plates, kids crying. Then there's me, in this corner.