it all comes out

"What the hell are you talking about Sparks?" Draco says to me.

"I'm not so perfect, anymore. He took the one thing that would have made me yours. So therefore, I'd technically be his." I retort.

"Weasley... What does she mean?" Draco asked George seeking clarification.

"She doesn't want to talk. I told you." George says to him.

"He fucking raped me. Took my first kiss, took my virginity, all of it. One fowl swoop. Don't worry he can do it again while you go off and fuck Pansy." I snap.

My jaw drops. I hadn't said it out loud yet. Now it was real. Now it happened. I couldn't take it back.

"Tell me who touched you." Draco growls.

"He put those fucking bruises on you??" George demanded an answer.

"What fucking bruises?" Draco asked George.

"Love, show him. I might not care for him but he cares for you." George tells me.

I lift the jumper and show him the bruises on my stomach then pull the jumper away from my neck. Draco gasps. He comes closer running the back of his hand across my cheek. I saw a look of pain in his eyes.

"I'll kill him." Draco says flatly,"take her to the infirmary. Don't take no for an answer."

"She lost choices to everything else and you want to force her to do that?" George asks.

"We're going to Dumbledore now." I tell him.

"Fine. Make sure he does something. I'm going to show some school companionship to our friend." Draco says.

As he spins I reach out for him and he turns and looks at me.

"Don't. Please." I beg.

He gently takes my hand off him and kisses my temple before leaving. I knew trouble was bound to happen.

_______________

"Maxim? The boy from the dance?" Dumbeldore asks me.

We sat and ate some candy and Itold him about that night, minus the alcohol. I nod.

"I'll handle this. You head to the infirmary and get checked out." He tells me with a gentle smile.

Once I make it to the infirmary George waits in a chair near one of the beds. Once I was healed I was allowed to leave as long as I got some rest. I nodded and held George's hand on the way back to the common room.

"George, I need to see Draco." I tell him.

"I'll walk you." he tells me.

We get down to the Slytherin common room entrance and Pansy walks out.

"He's not here." pansy tells me.

I sigh and search the castle with George. Finally, at lunch I see him. I tell George I'd be back and approach the Slythrin table. I felt a bunch of people staring at me as I approached. He gets up and takes me by the arm away from listening ears.

"Are you okay?" I ask once we get to a safe place.

"You're seriously asking me that right now?" He laughed.

"Yes, making sure you didn't do anything stupid." I say folding my arms across my chest.

"Well, depends on your definition of stupid." Draco says to me, slowly approacing me.

"Draco! What if you get expelled!"I exlaimed.

"I'm a Malfoy, that wouldn't happen. He deserved what he got." Draco says huffily.

"I just don't think he's worth it." I say hoping he'd relax.

I sigh and reach for him pulling him closer, forgetting we were in the Great Hall. I heard gasps and blushed. I hid my face in Dracos chest and he stood tall and rubbed his hand over my back.

"That's one way to tell them you're mine." He jokes, making my face flush and causing me to giggle.

"Draco, thank you." I say meeting his gaze. After everything and me trying to avoid him he still cared.

______________________

"What was that?" Harry and Ron had approached me. They saw the incident along wtih everyone else.

Ginny and Hermione chased after them. I flinched at the sudden yelling. To be honest, everything was setting me off. I look back at them with wide eyes.

"Harry, Ronald! Back off!" Hermione says.

Ginny comes over and embraces me glaring at the boys.

I hadn't told the girls yet but they could sense something was wrong. The boys apologized but didn't let it go.

"He's disgusting"

"He's cruel."

The comments went on for awhile on our walk to Transfguration. I was sure McGonagall knew by now what happened.

"I thought you and George would end up together," Ron says.

This instantly made me angry. I pulled out my wand and ran up to Ron.

"I dare you to finish that thought." I say.

"MS. SPARKS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" McGonagall yells.

I spin around and realized what I had done. I look at Ron apologetically as he rubs his neck. I didn't realize how hard Ipressed my wand into his neck.

McGonagall excused me from class and told me to go cool off. I didn't want to cool off. How could Ron insinuate that? I knew I had feelings for George but he was seeing Alicia. He had asked her to the dance. The thought made me angry. He deserved to be happy and not see someone who might have to be married off.

I felt like Icould cry, but didn't have any tears left. Ron stepped out of line. I knew he had temper issues but to bring up his brother? It was too much. I went to my room getting another bottle of firewhiskey. I knew class would be over soon so I had to find somewhere to hide.

_______________

I got to the seventh floor without anyone seeing me. The room showed itself to me showing the same room as last time with the bar and couch. I sigh and take a seat.

"Here's to you Maxim." I take a sip.

"Here's to you Ronald." I take another.

"Here's to you Mum." I say taking a sip.

"Here's to you Dad." I take one more.

I know my parents weren't going to force me to marry Malfoy. It still hurt though, knowing I may hurt him. He was a prat, but a caring one. He'd stayed by her side helping me behind the scenes.

My mind drifted to George as I take another sip. His facial expressions, the way the moonlight hit his face that night, the sparkle in his eye when he was up to no good. I exhale a breath Ididn't know I was holding. I'd stay here for ethe evening.