Ball

"I don't know.. do you really think I look okay?" I asked Hermione and Ginny. I had just gotten into my dress.

"Come let me fix your hair. The dress looks amazing. I'd tap it."Ginny says and winks at me.

I blush something fierce.

"I wish your brothers understood the way you do." Hermione said to Ginny.

"Don't focus on those idiots." she tells us.

George ended up asking Alicia. I couldn't blame him. She was beautiful. I couldn't hold a candle to her.

Ginny did final touch ups and the three of us made our way to the the steps. Hermione was going to be the center of attention tonight. Her hair was smoothed down and curled looknig sleek and shiny.

Ginny was attending with Neville and looked equally as beautiful. She went down ahead of us while Hermione and I nervously glanced at each other. We linked arms and went down the stair case. We got halfway down and heard whispers.

"Is that Granger?" "She looks amazing." and so on.

At the bottom of the staircase Maxim and Viktor bowed and took us on each of their arms. We smiled at each other and Hermione and Viktor lined up with the other champions. Maxim lead me into the Great Hall and gave me a small smile.

I scanned the room for the twins and found them staring at me. Fred gave a weak smile and George stared at me with that look I couldn't place. I smiled back at Fred and turned my attention to Maxim. He was telling me something that I couldn't focus on when the Champions walked in. They danced and soon the ball was underway as Dumbledore danced with Professor McGonagall.

Maxim and I made our way to the dance floor as twisted sisters played. I was suprised they came. They were on tour and decided to make our ball one of their stops. It was an honor really.

"Excuse me, may I steal your date for a dance?" Draco asked Maxim. He nodded and kissed my hand giving me over to Draco.

"Who'd you come with?" I asked him.

"Pansy." he said simply.

"Are you enjoying the ball?" I asked him.

"I am now. Pansy is dreadful. Can't hold a conversation." Draco told me when he spun me around. I giggle and end up chest to chest with him.

He smiled at me and as our dance finishes up he kisses my forehead and hands me back to Maxim.

Over at one of the tables Harry and Ron sat with their dates refusing to dance. They talked amongst themselves as two Durmstrang boys came taking thier dates away to dance. Hermione takes a seat next to Harry.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah. Great." Ron snipped.

"Ronald, like I said before. Ask me next time before someone else does." Hermione said tears forming in her eyes. She ran out of the Great Hall and sat on the steps crying when Harry chased after her.

George took his place next to Ron as his date danced with her friends.

"Ah, why didn't I ask her? I could be dancing with her. I can't take my eyes off of her." George told Ron as he watched me dancing with Draco and Maxim.

"You and me both. I feel so stupid." Ron says.

_______

"Do you want to go get some air?" Maxim offers.

"That'd be great, yeah." I said.

Someone had spiked the punch and I was starting to feel tipsy.

We walked around and found a spot outside the castle that we had snuck off to. Couples were littered in all of the dark sapces of Hogwarts filled with the magic love that the ball had brought.

"You look stunning, Amber." Maxim says to me.

"Thank you. I appreciate you bringing me." I tell him honestly.

I didn't know if I was going to be asked. The only person I really wanted to come with was George but Maxim was a better date than none at all.

We talked for awhile about any and everything. I thought he seemed nice. Maxim leaned in to kiss me and I let him. It was my first kiss. It was firm but nice. I felt special. Suddenly he moved his hands down to my breasts. I pulled away and moved his hands.

"I'm sorry this is a little fast..." I tell him.

He comes back and continues to grab me. I try pushing him off of me but he was stronger. He petrifies me so I can't yell and kept touching me. He ran his hands over my stomach. I wanted to scream. I thought he was nice but here we are.

"You're gorgeous." he says to me while his mouth is on mine.

The only way I could describe it was like staring at a movie. You want to yell at the person and tell them to run away but they don't. Everyting happened slowly.

He unzipped his pants and pulled my dress off. He rubbed his dick up and down a few times while looking at me. Suddenly, I felt him enter me. If I could cry I would have. How did this change so quickly?

His thrusts became harder and harder as he got more worked up. Just as he was about to finish he pulls out of me and comes on my stomach. He leaves his pocket napkin next to me.

"Clean yourself up and don't tell anyone." he whispers in my ear as he leaves.

I don't know how long I laid there before the spell wore off. I got up and wiped his disgusting cum off my stomach and fixed my dress. I was a Sparks. We handle things gracefully. Something switched in me. I walked back to the common room and disassociated myself from everything. I was sober enough to remember that forever.