Dabi × Reader: When It's Time

Start from the beginning

However, they pushed your buttons a little to hard and you blew up the building. It killed them, everyone inside and even some bystanders.

Hence why you were here. The 'Dark Ward' as they called it. The most dangerous of everyone was held here....but especially you.

Right in the middle.

You were surrounded by three large and thick plexiglass walls that were then sheilded by more walls of steel. They were both coated with flourine gas. The only known repellent of your flames.

Every once and a while they would raise the steel walls to let you look around, get some light. But no one could touch or even breathe on the glass or metal in fear of compromising it and allowing you to use your quirk.

You heard the loud buzzers wail through the room as the metal chains began to roll up and raise the dark walls. Keeping your seat, you scoffed as you crossed your legs and picked at your nails.

Light slowly crept into the room. The faint glow of the moon through barred windows and the lights from the buildings shedding into the box.

Looking up, you took note of the guards that lined the railings above your cell. Behind you was the exit of the Dark Ward, or the Extreme
Incarceration room if you wanted to be fancy.

To the sides and the front were halls filled with inmates. A top and bottom floor made for a lot of noise, noise that always got louder when your cell opened.

You had befriended many of the freaks and crazies in the building. You were never really let out and their cells were all concrete or specially made to contain them.

However, they still had to eat and get out. So when your walls were lifted, you made sure to converse. It also helped keep you sane in this shit-stick of a place.

"Hey psycho. Dinner."

Your ears perked up as your sly grin grew. Shooting up from your chair, the guards above aimed their guns at your cage. Despite not being able to shoot through it, it was a 'precautionary action'.

Spinning around, you stretched as you stared at the Warden, the Captain, and the six others that accompanied them. "Awww, such a nice visit from all of you just to bring me dinner!"

"Shut it!" The Captain barked, your smile dropping as you walked closer to the glass. "That's not a very polite way to speak to a lady Cappy."

With a huff of annoyance, one glass pannel opened, him stepping inside and closing behind him before the second did the same. Staring you in the eyes through the last layer of glass, he took the tray of food in his hands and dumped it on the floor.

You scowled at his back as he smuggly turned around. Once the two doors closed and he was out, your third door opened, feet taking light steps as you picked up the sandwhich and juice box from the floor.

You never were allowed straight water, even though you could blow up the juice that contained water. But, they fed you so scarcely that you only had one drink a day. This drink.

Stepping back, the doors closed. A proud and condesending look came over the Wardens face.

"It has been almost a full year with you in this cell. I am pleased to see that you have adjusted."

You laughed as you sat on the firm bed. "Sweety, Warden, idiot. If you think you can keep me locked away forever you are dead wrong." The Captain looked to you as hs crossed his arms. "You have broken out of every prison, even here. Yet now you've been stuck a full year. I think you're going crazy."

You took a bite of your sandwhich and held up a finger.

"Uhm, one, I'm already crazy. Two...."

You set the sandwhich down and leaned forward. "I'm no idiot. Do you really think I would sit in this fuckin hole for no reason? I'm gonna get out, and when I do, I'll burn you all to ash...especially you."