He ignored all the quiet murmurs and whispers and the stunned and flushed look the receiptionist threw at their way. He just kept walking forward looking ahead not sparing anything or anyone a single glance. When he was in the parking lot he quickly unlocked Luhan hyung's jeep before gently placing Baekhyun over the passanger's seat. As he buckled his seat belt Chanyeol brushed a few strands away to uncover the smaller's face and smiled at his low puppy snore. 

He smiled again, his chest swelling with a deep amount of affection as he placed another kiss over Baekhyun's forehead, his lips touching the warm skin and it felt too good to pull them away before he forced himself to lean back and close the door.  

As he went to the other side and pulled the door open before settling inside himself he put his own seat belt on and turned to stare at the other male who has already gone to his dreamland. He quickly checked him over before turning the heater on and also made sure to inform Luhan that he would call him later. Luhan barely even held him back when he cut the call immediately after informing. 

Chanyeol drove all the way to his cabin. The ride was silent and Baekhyun didn't move the whole time, it was only Chanyeol who kept on throwing quick glances over the smaller to check if he was comfortable and warm. He watched the buildings passing by, people rushing to their homes in case the snow storm starts out of nowhere. 

Somewhere along the way, as the signal light turned red, Chanyeol leaned himself against his seat and clicked his fingers against the steering wheel. The time was ticking but his mind was filled with different scenarios. He thought of one before closing his eyes. 

"This is Zhang Yixing" Luhan slid down another slide pointing the red laser towards a very handsome male over the screen. He looked in his early 30s with sharp eyes that could cut through you if you dare offend him. Luhan continued. "As for my information, Zhang Yixing is the grandson of the former leader of the shadows. His parents died in a cross fire with another gang and his sister was killed by her boyfriend. After losing his family Yixing had no choice but to lean towards his Grandfather who kept him away in China with only a minor gang to handle" 

"How is that useful?" Kim Minseok our senior and cheif interrupted in a very bored tone. "Does he hold a grudge or any hate towards the Old man? Why would he help us?"

Luhan smirked before pulling out an envelope and throwing it in the middle of the big glass table. His gaze met mine for a second as it twinkled with a dark glint. 

"Do you remember when we caught Byun Baekhyun sneaking inside Oh SeJun's hide out?" He leaned forward and pulled out a particular page from it. "There were lot of things scattered over the floor and I caught a few things in  there and sneakily captured them in my mobile. Later when I did some digging I found a interesting point" 

"And what was it…?" Luhan's father raised a brow at his son but his eyes didn't left the picture which Luhan Hyung took out. "It's a boy and a girl leaning against each other. They seem like a couple. Did he have a girl friend?" 

"The girl seem familiar don't you think..?" Luhan's smirk widened. "Zhang Yixing's sister was Oh SeJun's girlfriend" He took out another picture of a body splayed lifelessly on the ground, blood dripping from her forehead. "She was killed by Oh SeJun when she couldn't stop Chanyeol to escape with Park ShinJoo that night. He killed her in rage as he thought she was useless and very weak to let you get away so easily. It was later that Yixing got the wind that his Grandfather let Oh SeJun go so easily"