I tensed as we made sudden eye contact that held for a few seconds before I broke it, walking right past him. I would've fell on the floor and bursted into laughter at his surprised and taken back face, but I didn't want to ruin the moment, and I couldn't anyway because he instantly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

Oww, his chest is too hard!

"Where do you think you're going?" He questioned in a rushed whisper.

"Why does it bother you?" I snapped, whispering back.

"It doesn't." He scoffed. "The fact that you just walked passed me and the star of tonight without even a greet is very rude, don't you think so?" My face blushed in guilt. He rolled his eyes at me and smiled at his friend before speaking. "Riley, this is Adam Jones, my great friend and Adam, this is Riley Coleman, my roommate."

"Roommate?" Adam furrowed. "That means he's a boxer too?"

It was more of a question than a statement.

Do I really have that much of a weak appearance? He looked me up and down, and Chance clenched his jaws. "Don't look at him like that. He might look weak, but that doesn't he is weak." A moment later, his eyes grew wide as if he just realised that he had said. Blood jammed my cheeks. He just stood up for me!

Aww, see? I knew we were friends.

Adam laughed, holding his hands up in the air in surrender. "My apologies, my apologies. It's great to meet you Mr Coleman." He extended his hand and I shook it gratefully.

"It's an honour to meet you, Mr Jones. Congratulations on your victory." I replied with a grin on my face.

He chuckled and thanked me, before checking his watch and sighing. "Well I best be off now. Riley, you seem to be quite a special friend of his so I'm going to count on you to look after him for me, okay? Look after yourself too."

I smiled. "You too."

He smiled. "Don't worry, I will. See you later Riley and see you, 'your majesty'." He winked at him before disappearing into the crowd of people around us. "Your majesty?" I wondered what exactly he meant by that.

There was this one thing that I just needed to let Chance know because hell it had been bugging me the entire time. And so, I did so. "You're still holding onto my wrist."

He looked down at his hand wrapped around my wrist and instantly let go, allowing the cool air sting the once warm area. "Oops, my bad. Now, you can finally breath normally." He smirked before walking away and towards the food station.

I gaped at his back moving away before slapping my cheeks numerous times in humiliation. Darn it, he noticed! And this was the third time people stared at me with a weirded-out facial expression. Okay, now they probably think my mentality is not okay.

✦✧✦✧

Morning person? Nope. Definitely not me.

But this was something different, something I was looking forward for. It was five in the morning and I was standing in front of the travel bus that would take us to our camping destination. I threw my camping bag into the trunk of the bus and huffed at how heavy it was. Ugh, that's enough exercise for one day.

"Hey Riley, can you be a sweetheart and help me with mine too?" Orio pleaded.

"Sure." I smiled and as I turned to face... Nothing but Orio's stranded luggage. I sighed and grabbed hold on both sides and attempted to pick it up, but only by a few millimetres. Holy macaroni, what does he have in there?!

"Move."

I winced at Chance's icy voice, but moved aside nonetheless. He picked it up as if it was the most lightest thing in the world and gave me a pity look as I scowled and crossed my arms. He placed it in the trunk and threw his bag in, closing the wing, patting my shoulder and walking towards the entrance of the bus. I stood there dumbfounded and embarrassed at how weak I looked just then. Maybe I was this weak all along and I've just realised it now.