Jungkook was leaning on the counter with a glass of wine in his hand. He was searching for a particular blonde male. And when he finally found him he almost dropped the glass because fuck!

 And when he finally found him he almost dropped the glass because fuck!

Who gave the right to Kim Taehyung to kill people with his looks. He was already an angel for Jungkook but today even Jungkook wondered Is he real? He looked so mesmerising  and once again Jungkook was feeling guilty to hurt this angel back then. He can't change the past but he can make their present and future right. And he is determined to do it at any cost.

Than his eyes landed on the woman beside him. Not just any woman but a very very beautiful one.

She was looking like a goddess

She was looking like a goddess. Jungkook must admit that he had never seen such a beauty except Taehyung. But for him Taehyung was still the most beautiful person in the whole universe.

But what caught his eye was their linked arms. He narrowed his eyes at them and take a sip from his wine. He was looking like a detective trying to focus on his case. He tightened his grip around the glass but his wound hurt.

 He hissed and turned towards Yoongi who was looking in a particular direction with heart eyes and frozen. He followed his gaze and saw Jimin standing there. Well he would admit that Jimin was looking very handsome and cute. But still no one was more beautiful than Kim Taehyung.    

He nudged Yoongi with his elbow and Yoongi seemed to be broken out of his trance. Yoongi cleared his throat and turned to his brother who was looking furious and glaring in a particular direction.

Yoongi didn't know what suddenly happened to him so he asked him "Why are you looking so angry suddenly?" Jungkook didn't answered so he followed his gaze and saw Lisa and Taehyung.

Now it settled in his brain. His brother a cold and ruthless Mafia Boss was jealous. Yoongi knew that Lisa is Taehyung's sister but he was enjoying the drama so he didn't say anything. He saw Taehyung, Jimin and Lisa approaching them.

Taehyung hugged him and said "I missed you hyung!"

"But we met 2 weeks ago Tae." Yoongi said chuckling.

"But its still so long!" Taehyung said. He saw Yoongi and Jimin looking at each other so he decided to give them some privacy. 

"Hello Mr. Jeon! Nice to meet you again!" Taehyung said. Taehyung was having hard time not to kiss the life out of Jungkook because he was looking like a Greek God. So perfect and handsome. He was wearing blue colored contacts.

"Hello Taehyung! Its nice to meet you too!" Jungkook said with a forced smile

 'But not nice to see you with other woman'.  He thought and mentally groaned. Currently he only wanted to rip them apart.

"She is Lisa!" Taehyung said. He didn't want to introduce her as his date. He still loves Jungkook and couldn't help it.

Lisa was quietly observing the scene in front of her. She noticed the way Jungkook glared at their linked arms and throw daggers at her. She understood that Jungkook is jealous. She thought that Jungkook likes his brother. So she decided to have some fun by making him more jealous.

"His girlfriend!" She added to Taehyung's sentence and Taehyung mentally cursed his sister before forcing a smile at her. She evilly grinned at him and turn towards Jungkook. 

His jaw was clenched and the hand that was free was balled into fist. She knew that Jungkook is having hard time to control himself. But was she scared? Hell no! She was enjoying it way too much.

She was going to say something else but Taehyung cut her off. "We should find Minho now! Come on babe!" She nodded before turning to Jungkook "It was nice meeting you Mr. Jeon!" Lisa said and Taehyung dragged her form there.

'But not for me' Jungkook thought. He was staring blankly at his glass when Yugyeom came from behind.

"What are you thinking about?" Yugyeom asked.

"I want the information about that lady!" Jungkook said pointing at Lisa.

"You don't know her?!" Yugyeom said and Jungkook shook his head.

"She is Kim Lisa. The leader of K-pop girl band BLACKPINK. They are very famous and queens of K-pop. She is smart, Beautiful, Cute, Bold, Sassy and the most confident woman you would see. She is really talented." Yugyeom was rambling when Jungkook glared at him.

"I think I need to tell your boyfriend that you know so much about other woman" Jungkook said and Yugyeom gulped.

"Come on Kook! You asked for itand I am a fan of her!" Jungkook scoffed and again looked at Lisa.
Taehyung is mine. Only mine.