26

"Still with your peculiar taste in moons huh, Eraser?" Emi uttered. The night zephyr brushing through her skin in comfort causing her to shiver-which made her chuckle in embarrassment.

Aizawa took off his jacket, wrapping it over Emi's shoulder. Later, he casually leaned back against the backrest with his arms stretched within the bench all the way to the other side of Emi's shoulder-not in an affectionate way (I don't know if that's possible)

"Your jacket smells nice," Emi uttered as she brought her nose closer to it and took a deep long breath. She sighed as Aizawa's scent reached her lungs, causing her to blush. Aizawa raised his shoulder indifferent.

"You should've asked me out earlier, Eraser-" Emi teased-her leg crossed to each other.

Aizawa cut, muttering, "It's not a date."

"-I'm currently dating Hizashi."

With the corner of his eyes squinted, Aizawa glanced at Emi-unexpectedly willing to know if she's serious, only to find Emi Fukukado-the Ms. Joke turning a soft smile to the sky like she deadly is. 

"Really? He didn't tell me anything about it," He mentioned, deadpan. 

Emi giggled, "I told him not to until today," she uttered, "wouldn't risk this 'date'-thing for the world." Aizawa rolled his eyes-he admit that he hadn't been thinking about what Hizashi said about asking Emi out back then in the hospital, "Whatever."

"Don't blame me, I've waited so long for this," Emi said teasingly, poking Aizawa's cheek with her index finger. Aizawa rolled his eyes once again-not that it mattered who Emi Fukukado is dating. It shouldn't matter, not to him. 

"Hey, Eraser," Emi called, as they fell silent. Aizawa hummed in reply, his eyes deadlocked to the sky. Other than the moon, it was jet black. "I really thought I had a crush on you, I guess I'm wrong," she uttered, chuckling awkwardly with her hands folded to keep it warm.

"I told you a million times, Fukukado," uttered Aizawa, deadpan. Emi giggled in reply although that wasn't the reply she was expecting him to give. Anyway-it doesn't matter. She fell in love with Hizashi and it's good to have someone love you back. At least that's what she believes. 

After a while, they decided to get going. They started dark, the sky couldn't get any darker for them to keep track of time, but both they knew they've spent at least a couple of hours doing nothing other than eating the food they bought in the drive-thru earlier. Calm and silent. 

Before they even knew, they reached Emi's apartment. Aizawa kicked the break only to find Emi sleeping on her side with her arm folded to support her chin-facing the car window. Anyone would've thought she was just gazing around the road from this angle. Aizawa smirked as he felt the warmth on his cheeks.

Cute, he thought. 

After a few more minutes of letting her sleep, Aizawa hesitantly patted her shoulder-waking her up.

That isn't a pleasant sleeping position for the whole night anyway, he thought. 

Emi gasped, she turned over as quick as anything quirk (yes, as quick as anything quirk-A+ for writing skill). Aizawa's eyes widen as their face was just an inch away. "You alright?" he whispered-an eyebrow raised, confused. Emi startled before pulling her face away. Her heart throbbing as she awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck, "Ya, ya, ya, sorry." 

Emi grabbed her purse from the backseat as fast she could-her cheeks turned bright pink-not that anyone can notice in the dark. Emi awkwardly giggled as she pushed the door open, "Gotta get going, be careful Eraser!" then left-running away.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow the whole time. What is going on in her mind? He thought as he starts the car. 

NOTE:

Hello! I can't believe it has only been five days, it felt like forever! I hope you enjoy the chapter. I can't believe it has been a month since I first started this book. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING, ALL THE VOTES, AND KIND COMMENTS THEY ALL MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! YOU ALL MOTIVATED ME TO BE A BETTER WRITER AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL I STARTED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

I like to call it the getaway from the devastating life of "Gravity Calls" AHAHAHA Why are all my characters living a miserable life :) Anyways, "It's always good to be hopeful, Shota-san"