10

[Play Video for Better Reading Experience]

"God, he don't deserve you, Emi," Hizashi muttered with his chin sticking to his folded hands on the edge of Emi's bed.

~

Aizawa laid on the concrete of the rooftop of his apartment building

Aizawa laid on the concrete of the rooftop of his apartment building. He gazed through the sky full of stars-still on the ground-as he breathe through the burning cigarette forming nothing but floating dust. 

"The stars, they're beautiful," he muttered, "aren't they?"

He tossed the remaining stick away, then spread his hands and legs away from each other as if to let parts of him enjoy the view-but no. He closed his eyes, shutting off all the sight as all went dark but he wasn't asleep. At this state, he can hear all the sounds around-the traffic, crying babies downstairs, everything else. 

Including, a man walking towards the rooftop. Aizawa sighed as he open his eyes half-lidded. He shook his head light-annoyed as he sat up, turning his eyes towards the only entrance, the only door. Allmight. He sighed then looked away-back to the busy street. 

"You're here," Allmight muttered as he walk closer. He wasn't expecting Aizawa to be there, but he wasn't surprised-it's his apartment after all. Aizawa smirked, "You're not gonna say that 'I am here' shit? I can really use one."  

"It's fine now," Aizawa teased-emphasizing every word he said imitating Allmight's accent, "Why? Because I am here." Allmight smirked, sitting on the edge of the rooftop with his legs hanging upon the building's height-just like Aizawa, quite a a few feet away.

"Why are you here, Allmight?" Aizawa asked cold, staring at the ground as he continuously swing his leg lightly, "You're disturbing my day off." Allmight chuckled, "And what do you do on your day off again?" Aizawa rolled his eyes, "I'm serious, just spill it and go." 

"Why are we here, Aizawa?"

"Because it's my apartment and you're intruding," he replied dull-as he always is. Allmight chuckled, "Because it's your apartment and it's where we screwed up." Aizawa stared blank at the streets, "What are you doing?"

"You out of everyone knows that what happened back then was both our mistake," he emphasized 'both', "we should be here for each other." Allmight smirked. Aizawa held a fist, trying to control himself. 

"You symbol of peace," he uttered, sarcastically. 

"Young Midoriya is dead," he stated with his voice slightly shaking, "and it's our fault." Aizawa hid both his hands in his pocket as he continue to stare at the street with his legs swinging faster. 

"And here we are, two pathetic quirkless former hero on the same old rooftop where-" 

Aizawa stood up, stopping Allmight from ending his sentence. 

"FUCKING ALLMIGHT ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!" 

He grabbed the man sitting on the edge of the rooftop by his collar, then punched his face, throwing him to the concrete. Blood spilling through his nose. He wiped it with his arm harshly as he stand on his knees, facing Aizawa, "WHERE IZUKU MIDORIYA DIED!" Aizawa run to his limit speed with the prosthetic leg he's using in his left, to grab Allmight and punch him in the same spot he did before. 

"WHAT DO YOU WAN'T?" He grabbed Allmight's collar and raised it to his height. Without his hero form, Allmight's a lot shorter than him. Allmight smirked, "A friend?"

"SYMBOL OF FUCKING PEACE ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DIE ON ME?" he dared, letting go of Allmight's collar, letting him fall to the ground. "What was he again?" Aizawa muttered, "Your successor?" 

Allmight's heart raised. He pressed a punch to Aizawa's torso. "That's all? I thought you were the number one hero?" He teased as he struggle to strand on his feet. Forcing himself up with his hand.

"Fucking Izuku Midoriya," Aizawa's chest sting as he mentioned the name, "HE CAN BE A FUCKING HERO ALLMIGHT! A GOOD ONE! HOW IS HE FUCKING DEAD, ALLMIGHT!" Aizawa teared up, his hands shaking. "He just wanted to be a hero, Allmight," he uttered, "like you!"

Can I be a hero too, Allmight?

"AND HE WANTED TO PROOF HIMSELF TO YOU!" Allmight pulled Aizawa by his collar, then punched him in the face with all he got left. "And he got potential," Aizawa stood up, shaking on top of his feet as he hit a final punch to Allmight's torso causing him to hit the concrete fainting. "Draw," he fainted, blooding through the concrete.