07

For the first time in a while, Aizawa decided to visit UA. 

With his all black casual attire-I just need to repeat this each time now that no one will ever get used to seeing him without his hero costume. He sat on a couch-opposite Principal Nezu who was placing a cup of tea on the table for the former 1A class teacher. The office he had visited for hundreds of times felt strange and it haven't even been a month since the last time he went there for resignation. 

"Eraserhead, I'm delighted to see you here," he greeted. 

"Please, Aizawa," Aizawa replied cold. Nezu grinned, "My apologies, I'll need to get used to that." Before Aizawa get to say another word, the principal stood up and sat beside him, "So, I suppose the reason you come here is to take the offer of teaching in UA again? It's never too late for such an amazing teacher-" Aizawa cut, "No."

Nezu chuckled, "Come on, Aizawa, the students misses you," Aizawa rolled his eyes, "and I'm pretty sure you loved your job despite everything." Aizawa sighed, of course he loved his job, UA have been his home since high school. "Not now, Nezu." The principal sighed as he walked back sitting on the couch opposite Aizawa. 

"So what made you come here?" Nezu asked, "a friendly visit?" Nezu chuckled. The former hero raised an eyebrow. "You know I don't do that," he said, "It's about Joke, she's still unconscious." Nezu nodded, folding his hand upon his lap as he raised an eyebrow-not that it's visible since he's technically a rat-but anyway you get it.

"And?" 

"Since I don't have anymore access to recovery girl, I though you can ask her to heal Joke." Nezu laughed. Aizawa squinted his eyes, "What?" 

"Really Aizawa?" Nezu sat on top of Aizawa's lap as he took a sip of tea. "Just because you're no longer a teacher here doesn't mean you have no more access to the school properties or anyone," he explained, "don't be too hard on yourself-" 

"-I'm not" Aizawa cut. Nezu chuckled, "Oh, sure you're not." 

Aizawa raised an eyebrow, "Is that a yes?" Nezu giggled, "Isn't it obvious?" Aizawa sighed. "You should ask for yourself though," the principal took another sip, "she'll be happy to see you." Aizawa nodded, "I will, thankyou." Aizawa bowed, then head to the door. "The offer's on the table any time you change your mind," the principal smiled.

"The offer's for somebody else." Aizawa close the door behind him, Nezu chuckled.

~

As he walked into the health unit, Aizawa's eyes got locked onto a pair of neon eyes, bloody figure, Allmight. "Aizawa, it's a surprise seeing you here," said the man. "Allmight," Aizawa muttered cold as Allmight smiled, "It's a surprise seeing you alive." Allmight who is also a former hero smirked, "harsh."

"Is it?" Aizawa walked pass Allmight towards recovery girl who have been silent the whole time. "Wrap it up, old mans," recovery girl finally said, "here's no place for war." Aizawa sat on a chair in front of recovery girl, while Allmight lay in bed helpless. "I'm not here for no symbol of peace," he uttered, "I'm here to ask you a favour." 

Allmight smirked. "Come on, Aizawa," he sat up, "you need to stop blaming me, I've had enough." His tone ran cold. "It's about Emi," said Aizawa to recovery girl. The former hero turned a gaze to Allmight, "Now if you don't want any one else die, let me make this quick." Allmight rolled his eyes as he decided to leave the room. Recovery girl giggled, never did she ever saw Allmight being treated with disrespect by a hero other than Endeavor. 

"What can I do for you, Eraser?"