At about 4:50 the doorbell went off so I rushed down before someone could beat me to it. i haven't seen any of my brothers scenes we came home so im guessing they are with friends somewhere.

i oped the door to revel a vey shocked Casey, "holy shit this place is huge!" She whisper yelled at me, I was a little surprised because I have never heard casey swear before but just laughed it off thinking at her state.

5 minutes Later both Grey and Luca walked in the door, they didn't seem surprised at all, "So I was thinking about working in the backyard what do you guys think?" I asked them.

"Sure," they all answered, I led them to the back where we took a seat at the table.

We all 'read' for about 30 minutes, and what I mean by that is Casey and I read, while Grey and Luca just skimmed over the pages, and then started talking about sports.

"So Grey and Luca what did you guys conclude from the chapters that we read?" I said putting them on the spot.

"Oh shut up you know damn well we didn't read it?" Grey answered which earned a small chuckle from Luca, and a rolling of the eyes by me.

Casey and I did most of the talking while Grey and Luca briefly listened in. They left at around 7, the rest of the night I showered and watched Netflix, because it was a Friday I didn't have to worry about going to bed early so i didn't.

UNTOLD

I woke up to someone violently shaking me, I peeled my eyes oped to show a frantic Cole, "what what im up," i said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"We have to go somewhere be ready in 10," He explained then left my room, I hurriedly got out of bed and to my closet where I put on some nike shorts and a sweatshirt, i also brushed through my hair, and brushed my teeth.

I stumbled downstairs still half asleep and scrambled to the kitchen where I grabbed myself an apple, I walked to the front door where Cole was standing all his focus on his phone.

I walked up to him which seamed to snap him out of his daze where he motioned me to follow him. We both got in a black lamborghini.

the ride there was silent for the most part the only noise that was heard was the quiet music playing on the radio.

We pulled up to a gate with two guards standing outside, Cole rolled down his window and showed them a card which made the guards quickly go to open it. The long driveway took us about 5 minutes to get up it, when we finally did in-front of me was a very large building.

The exterior was all black with little landscape to go around it, Cole and I walked inside and the interior look the same as the outside. With Black being everywhere, the walls, floor, doors all over.

We went up to a desk where cole typed his name in, it looked to be somewhere to check in.

We then went in an elevator to the fifth floor, the halls were very long and plain, a few painting on the walls other than that it was lifeless. We stopped at one of the doors, and he typed in a code.

When the door opened it revealed a huge room with a desk at the center with a huge window behind it. Also some couches and chairs scattered around, "Make yourself comfortable, i'll be back, My number is one your phone if somthing happens, whatever you do dont leave or open the door for anyone," He warned and then walked out of the room.

Shocked I decided to walk around, I went behind his desk and opened a drawer which revealed loads of papers, I took one out and written on it were,

Russian mafia

spanish mafia

why did they have names of Mafias sitting in the drawers? As I was about to take out another paper I heard a knock on my door, "Hey you can open, I know your brother," the person outside the door explained.