Year 5 - 82

As a child, Astrid Ninomae had not been a hateful person. She had never understood bullies and never felt the need to bully others herself. She had just gone about life carelessly.

But Astrid Ninomae had gotten sorted into Slytherin, and although not a bully house by definition, many of the people she hung out with weren't especially nice. Naturally, it had rubbed off on her.

That's why standing in the locker rooms and attaching the 'Weasley is our king' badge to her quidditch uniform brought Astrid as much excitement as it did. Astrid didn't like to call it bullying. It was more of a creative expression and support of her own team. 

Sports were sports. People were always divided while watching games. Even during muggle football matches, various profanities could be heard yelled from the supporting crowd. If anything, Astrid believed the song Pansy and Malfoy had come up with to be much more interesting than basic chants.

A little specific, but nonetheless creative.

She felt a little push from the back and looking up in the mirror she saw Adrian Pucey grin at her before exiting through the doors and walking out on the pitch. 

It was Astrid's first game on which she had earned her spot without deceit.

All in all, Astrid couldn't have been in higher spirits.

Soon they were all in the air and the game had begun. The second Madam Hooch had blown her whistle, Astrid's housemates set into action.

"Weasley is our King,
He can't block a single ring
."

Astrid soured through the sky only fueled by the lyrics. She smiled, avoiding a bulger and passing the quaffle to Montague.

"That's why Slytherins all sing,"

"Weasley is our King," Astrid mouthed the lyrics along with the others just as the quaffle got passed to Adrian who effortlessly scored the first goal of the game.

Astrid whooped loudly before just barely avoiding another buldger that had been set her way as a response and then diving to reach the level of Angelina Johnson who was now hastily nearing the Slytherin keeper.

"Weasley was born in a bin,
He always lets the quaffle in
."

Draco was openly smirking as he allowed himself a moment of proud enjoyment watching the game. Pansy was conducting the singing crowd of Slytherins; the stands being much more full than usual as the students swayed side to side together in a much more conjoined and cheerful manner than they ever had. Ninomae had just reached Weaselbee once more as she moved to the side a bit, mocking him, before scoring a goal into a hoop on the other side from where the lad had jumped to.

"Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our king.
"

Astrid had stayed in offence after scoring her goal as she smirked, watching Katie Bell get hit by a buldger, dropping the quaffle and allowing Adrian to come flying back towards them. She pouted at the pale redhead, who looked as if he was a muggle just having seen a ghost and couldn't resist the urge to fly up closer to him.

The poor boy looked terribly distraught as the confident brunette flew up to him, circling him too close to comfort and whispering and almost flirty: "You're our king, baby."

"Weasley is our King.
Weasley is our King.
"

Astrid left the trembling redhead alone, flying in the direction of the quaffle that kept continuously switching teams it got held by.

"He always lets the quaffle in,
Weasley is our King.
"

Two goals later and Slytherins were winning 40 to 0.