"Damn scum, they can only think for themselves!" Marlo said.

"What are you talking about, Marlo? You choosing to join the Military Police makes you no different." the soldier from before stated.

"Yeah. I'm nothing like you imbeciles. I'm here to correct the Military Police" Marlo said

"Wow, Marlo! I never thought you were this kind of guy." Hitch said clapping her hands.

"And how will you do that?" the soldier asked.

"I'll work my way up the ranks. Once I'm in charge, I'll fix all the disciplinary issues and punish those who are corrupt. I'll make the Military Police a place for normal human beings. That's all. The way humans are supposed to be." Marlo said with his fist clenched.

"Wow, you're the real deal! And here I thought you were the same as them! Sorry!" Hitch said while laughing on the floor.

"That's quite the noble goal. Good luck." the soldier said as he stood up.

"I'm not so sure. If a "good person" like you ends up in control, I think that'd be the end of us." Annie said.

"Huh, What's that? You can actually speak?" Marlo questioned.

"I believe you're right. You're an honest person and say honest things. I know someone like that. Going against the flow takes a lot of courage. And I respect that. However, It could also be that you are all just fools." Annie stated whilst reflecting on Eren.

"Maybe it's just that other guy you know is an idiot. Don't lump me in with them." Marlo said with his arms crossed.

"Enough chit-chat. Let's go." Marlo stated.

*Time Skip*

Annie, Hitch, Marlo, and the others were making their way to their positions. Marlo was giving orders and Hitch was yawing. The others just followed. Marlo then came to a stop as he saw illegal trade of equipment and weapons to the black market. Marlo tried to stop them but was simply pushed away. Everyone watched as Marlo was getting beat up. Annie and Hitch went to stop the scene as it was causing a crowd to form. The Survey Corps then began to make their way to the capital and the Military Police carried out their mission of escorting them. Annie was then stopped as she heard her name being called.

"Annie." someone in an alley way said.

Annie went to where she heard the person's voice. She went to an alley and was met by Armin who was in a cloak and hood.

"Hey. Looks like you are one of the Military Police now, aren't you?" Armin asked Annie.

Annie was shocked.

"Armin..." Annie said.

Armin gave a faint grin.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Annie asked.

"I'm a cargo carrier. I have 3DMG hidden under this raincoat. See?" Armin said he showed Annie the 3DMG under his coat.

"What is going on?" Annie questioned.

"Annie, I need your assistance in helping Eren escape." Armin said.

"Escape where? If you disobey the monarchy, where will you go inside these walls?" Annie questioned.

"We'll just hide for a while. I don't intend on fighting the monarchy head-on. It'll be reported as a rebellion to the Survey Corps. It'll buy enough time to gather ammunition to counter the factions at the tribunal." Armin stated.

"Enough ammunition? Is something so convenient lying around? What's your evidence?" Annie questioned.

"Sorry, I can't say." Armin said looking down.