Chapter 2

Sacred Weapons Fighting to Acknowledge The Master

A myriad of swords hummed and whistled in Black Heaven Sect.

A light beam with countless large Daoist runes revolving around it suddenly shot up into the sky in the courtyard Chu Kuangren was in. There were even waves of Daoist chants coming from it.

The runes intertwined in the light beam and turned into the shape of a heart.

There were nine orifices in this heart and sword qi shuttled back and forth whenever it throbbed. The sound of gold and metal colliding with each other could be heard amid the thumping heartbeat.

“W-what’s going on?!”

“For there to be an anomaly of this level, could it possible that some kind of Daoist physique has awakened?!”

“Nine orifices born in a heart that contains sword qi. Could this be the legendary Supreme Daoist Physique… the Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart?!!!”

“Tch, it’s been almost ten thousand years since this Daoist physique appeared in the world, right? How could it suddenly appear, and even in Black Heaven Sect’s territory no less!?”

“That’s from… the outer sect courtyard.”

“Is it possible that this constitution awakened in an outer sect disciple?”

“How can it be possible?!”

This abrupt anomaly startled everyone in Black Heaven Sect, from the paramount Elders to the outer sect disciples.

As the fusion between Chu Kuangren and the sword heart went deeper, the might of that anomaly kept increasing too and spread outside Black Heaven Sect.

In a moment, most of the powerhouses in Azure Dragon Domain could sense this.

In a vast city.

A man dressed in white sitting upright in a tall building abruptly opened his eyes and looked in the direction of Black Heaven Sect. “This aura is the birth of a Supreme Daoist Physique!”

Supreme Daoist Physiques had only appeared a few times in written history.

Any random Supreme Daoist Physique had the potential to achieve the Emperor Realm.

In the history of Firmament Star, there were not many almighty cultivators who achieved the Emperor Realm at all.

“Black Heaven Sect is in that direction. Could there be a young Emperor from Black Heaven Sect in this era? That’s amusing.”

The man in white laughed softly before his eyes closed slightly, signalling his nonchalance.

………

In a dazzling main hall.

A domineering man sat on the throne and gazed in the direction of Black Heaven Sect as he muttered, “A Supreme Daoist Physique! I never thought that another Supreme Daoist Physique would appear in this era again. Heh, it really is the era of war!”

“But no matter who it is, in this generation, the imperial throne belongs to no one other than I!”

“Whoever fights with me will meet his end!”

………

An old man was sitting on a blood-colored lotus seat bearing a thrashing sea of blood. He looked into the distance as he sensed something and his face abruptly sank.

“The aura of a Supreme Daoist Physique!”

“Could it be from that Black Heaven Sect? Humph, it looks like I have to speed things up and incubate that Blood Spirit Daoist Fetus a little earlier.”