Slimecicle Saves The Day (1)

A/N - Okay, this is the concept I came up with for the agere shot. It's very different from what I started with, but I really like Tommy and Slimecicle's dynamic in the mod videos, so have some CG!Slimecicle and Little!Tommy.

This is age regression, not age play. If you don't know the difference, please look it up. There is no shipping and absolutely no NSFW here. 

I looked up Slimecicle's boundaries and it seems like he's okay with AUs, but it looks like the line is drawn at violence. This oneshot is a DreamSMP AU, and it only has referenced violence that doesn't happen to him, so it should all be within his boundaries.

TW: Referenced violence and abuse, swearing

"And this is Tommy's shack!" Tubbo said, pointing to a pile of cobblestone and dirt that was apparently a home. "What?! It's so ugly!" Charlie laughed, but he wasn't surprised; he knew cobblestone was Tommy's favorite block. 

"Hey! Tommy's house is beautiful, and if he hears you saying anything else he'll cut your dick off."

Tubbo laughed at Charlie's horrified face, but sobered up and said, "He will do it, though," before dissolving into giggles again. 

After recovering, Charlie realized he hadn't seen a certain blond gremlin child around. "Where is Tommy, anyway?" After a pause and a furrow of eyebrows, Tubbo said he didn't know. Charlie was eager to see Tommy so they decided to go looking for him.

After an hour, they still couldn't find him. Tubbo kept joking about it, but Charlie could see the growing concern in his eyes. Finally, they were back at the Big Innit Hotel, and Tubbo starting running towards someone. "Sam Nook!"

 When Charlie got there, he heard this 'Sam Nook' chittering away and gasped. "Animal Crossing?!" Sam started chittering excitedly, but Tubbo interrupted. "Sam, do you know where Tommy is?" Sam Nook's demeanor visibly deflated, and he pointed to the left. "What are you pointing at?" Tubbo asked. Sam Nook said more unintelligible words, and the shorter somehow knew he was saying that the other Sam would know where Tommy was and that he was pointing in the direction of the creeper hybrid. 

They walked in the direction Sam Nook pointed at, and to their surprise, ran into Awesamdude on the Prime Path. "Sam!" Tubbo called. "Do you know where Tommy is?" 

Sam's face paled and his eyes widened. "Oh no," he murmured.

"What?"

Sam didn't answer.

"Please Sam, what happened, is Tommy okay?" Tubbo begged. Sam didn't answer, just ran away. "Hey!"

"Follow me!" Was all Sam shouted.

They followed him through a long journey of twists and turns and eventually found themselves in a dark room, and Charlie had no idea where he was or how they'd gotten here. "Pandora's Vault is well-hidden," Sam wheezed, gasping for air. 

Charlie had heard of this place, it was where the tyrant Dream was locked up. "Tommy is here?" He asked, and his voice shook. Regret flashed over Sam's face, and he nodded reluctantly. "He went to visit Dream a day ago or so, and while he was visiting something happened -an explosion- that I needed to take care of, and I never... let him out." He gulped.

"...You what?" Tubbo's eyes flashed dangerously, and Charlie noticed the boy's fingers twitching at his hip like he was reaching for a sword that wasn't there. 

"I'm sorry," Sam whispered. "He should be okay though! It's only been a couple of days and it's not... it's not so bad in there..."

"Sam, Dream's in there. That's literally the most dangerous place for Tommy to be on the entire server," Tubbo sighed. "Just... show us to his cell, please. All we can do is hope Tommy is somewhat okay."

As they walked toward the entrance of the cell and waited for the bridge to form and the lava to rise, Tubbo started talking to Charlie. "He's terrified of lava, you know. And small, dark places since he's claustrophobic. He's also scared of TNT, and Dream of course." 

Charlie knew what he meant when saying this. Even if Tommy was physically okay, even if they hadn't seen a death message in the chat, he was probably never going to be the same mentally. 

They noticed the bridge was out and went to cross, but Sam held his hand out to stop them. "Just me," he said gruffly. "Excuse me? You're the one who locked him up in here. I'll go," Tubbo spat, pushing against Sam in a show of indignance. But his strength was no match for the giant creeper hybrid, and he was easily held back. "Tubbo, I know you love Tommy, but this is Dream. Tommy makes Dream go berserk, and it's probably going to be dangerous going in. I don't want you hurt, or for you to have to... see anything too... gruesome." Sam wrung his hands as he said this, and Tubbo winced. "Plus, Tommy is like my son. I couldn't bear to leave his life in someone else's hands for another second."

Charlie understood what Sam was saying, even if Tubbo didn't, and took Tubbo's hand. "It's okay, Tubs. You gotta trust Sam for a little while, and he'll be back with Tommy in no time."

Sam made his way to the cell as Charlie held Tubbo's hand, which tightly gripped his own. He looked down to see Tubbo's shoulders quaking with sobs and tears streaming down his face, and his heart broke. 

Before Charlie could say anything to comfort him, Tubbo spoke. "I was supposed to protect him. I exiled him to live with that monster, I failed so many times, and this was our chance to be happy again. To heal."

Charlie couldn't say anything to the boy, because he was right. Everyone had failed Tommy at one point or another, and everything that had happened to Tommy, to both kids, would never go away. It would fade, but they would always be haunted by their past. Charlie knew that better than anyone.

His thoughts were cut short by rushed steps coming back, and they turned to see Sam holding an unconscious Tommy in his arms, although he didn't have any visible large wounds and appeared to be breathing just fine. Tubbo let out a broken noise and followed Sam as he led them back to the surface.

Charlie got a closer look at Tommy's face once they found a nice bed to let him rest on, and his breath felt like it had been pulled out of him by a ghost. The blond was pale, so very pale, with dark circles around his eyes and bruises littering his face and body. He traced the choking hand marks around his neck down to the bruises left behind on his wrist from someone's tight grip and wondered what horrors the boy had faced while locked in that room with his abuser. 

At that moment, Charlie decided he wouldn't leave Tommy's side until he woke up. He spent three days sitting there, making sure Tommy's bruises and gashes were being treated, and his heart swelled when each day the circles under his eyes got a little lighter and the bruises faded a small amount. 

On the fourth day, Tommy woke up. Charlie hadn't thought of what to expect when he did wake up, but he supposed he would have expected cursing, or panic, not blue eyes to open wide and just stare at him in wonder. Then, the boy's lips curled into a smile and he crashed into Charlie in a weak hug. "Slimey! You here!" 

He wasted no time hugging the boy back, relieved he was okay. "It's so good to see you, Tommy," he murmured. 

"Where you been?" Charlie was about to question the boy's childish tone of voice and how he couldn't seem to pronounce his r's just right when his face lit up. "You got stories? I love stories! Can you tell a story, Slimey? Pleeaassseee?" 

A thought came to his head, a possible explanation for Tommy's behavior, and he hesitantly asked the teenager a question he hoped he wouldn't regret. 

"Toms, how old are you?"

"I'm a big boy! I'm a whole this many!" He held up five fingers, and Charlie's eyes widened.

(A/N, skip if you're not interested)

Slimecicle is has a positive reaction, don't worry! He's just a bit surprised. Part two should be out now since I'm posting them at the same time.

Don't take offense to Slimecicle's nickname 'Slimey', please, or any of Slimecicle's nicknames for Tommy. I just can't come up with creative nicknames, it's one of my very few flaws.

By the way, this is after Tommy gets trapped but before Dream does the deathly potato punch.