Su Yang: "..."

    His tone revealed a hint of pity. Su Yang had the illusion that he was a bad person, but... he really couldn't stretch his neck, so obediently let him lick it! So, if the species is different, do you want to fall in love? !

    Mo Yan continued: "Su Yang, I still want to..."

    Su Yang clutched his neck and resolutely did not let go, collapsed and said: "This, it's unhygienic!"

    Mo Yan showed some confusion on his face and asked, "'What does 'hygiene ' mean?"

    "It's just not clean, it will eat your stomach!!"

Mo Yan pursed his lips, and said very seriously: "I can eat anything, I won't eat my stomach."

    Su Yang: "... …"

    Seeing by those hollow mysterious golden eyes, Su Yang felt a little bit unbearable, and took his hands as if he was self-defeating, and muttered: "Then, let you...one more time."

    A look of surprise burst into Mo Yan's eyes, hurriedly. nod.

    Su Yang raised his neck slightly, and brought his white and fragile neck to his mouth.

Mo Yan, as if tasting a peerless delicacy, carefully stretched out his tongue, slowly licking on Su Yang’s delicate throat, causing his back to tremble. Unconsciously let out a small whisper from the throat.

    Su Yang quickly covered his mouth, but Mo Yan stopped abruptly.

Su Yang's sweet voice aroused some of his instincts. Before he had time to react, Su Yang pushed him away in anger.

    "Say it once, no more." Su Yang emphasized.

    Mo Yan still had a dazed expression on his face, and he said: "It sounds good."

    Su Yang: "...??"

    Mo Yan pursed his lips and said: "You just... the sound of calling is really nice."

    Su Yang face turns black all at once, are you so innocent or pretending to be stupid, how can you always take advantage of the little master! !

    =========

    There are twelve palaces in the inner hall, and only one of them is Xiaoshui Temple that has not been burnt by the flames of the earth's heart, so Su Yang is placed here, otherwise, based on his cultivation, sooner or later, he won't be able to bear the ashes.

    As soon as Mo Yan entered the palace, he first put Su Yang on the jade bed in the bedroom, and he started rummaging around, not knowing what he was looking for.

    Su Yang saw that a blind person was really struggling to find something, and said: "What are you looking for, I can help you."

    "Don't move," Mo Yan said: "You don't have a cultivation base, if you touch some powerful law. You will disappeared in an instant. Where shall I find a female beast that is exactly the same."

    Su Yang curled his lips unhappily, but didn't mention it anymore. The world is too dangerous. He is a war five scum without gold fingers. It is better to be cautious.

    He looked around boredly, without looking at any interesting objects, he concentrated on studying the jade bed under him. He didn’t know what the origin of the jade was. It felt cool and moist, and he felt a sense of warmth and comfort.

    Mo Yan said over there, "I found it."

    Su Yang looked up, but saw a pure white brocade hung on Mo Yan's arms. The surface of the brocade was shimmering with water, like the warm winter sun shining on the snow. On top, coldness and warmth are both important, unparalleled purity and elegant luster.