"Stefan! Where the hell have you been, loca?", Zlatina greeted the Salvatore amused, who just entered the gym

"Stefan! Where the hell have you been, loca?", Zlatina greeted the Salvatore amused, who just entered the gym. The addressed man exchanged deathly glares with the hybrid, who sat by now on the bleachers himself.

"Stefan", Elena said confused, worry in her voice as she kept wondering where he had been. "Klaus", the young vampire spoke, ignoring the doppelganger who kneed on the floor, taking care of Dana and Chad. "Come to save your damsel, mate?" Although he was scared of what the Mikaelson would might do, the Savatore's eyes wandered to the Bulgarian who laid on the bleachers, her head resting on the leg of the thousand years old, while she moved her own legs in the air as if she was riding a bike.

"Yours is here, I see", he replied, which leaded the older Petrova to finally return his stare. "Howdy", she whispered smirking as she winked at the younger vampire.

"I came to ask for your forgiveness and pledge my loyalty", Stefan told Klaus, who eyed him suspiciously. Softly, Zlatina pulled on the man's shirt, which made him look down at her. "Are you going to trust him?", she whispered, knowing exactly that he won't. Most of all because the Salvatore's cheap tries to ignore his girlfriend didn't work out, as much as his lies.

The dirty blonde stroked the cheek of the girl that laid on his leg carefully before he put her hair behind her ear and then focused on the youngest vampire in the room. "Well, you broke that pledge once already." The hybrid spoke unusually quiet which made the brunette vampire guess that he already had a plan. Stefan on the other hand watched the two supernatural beings on the bleachers, so the Mikaelson quickly figured out what he was thinking: why would he forgive Zlatina, who had broken his trust too? However, Niklaus knew the answer and so did the girl with him. Because in the end, the Petrova would always chose Klaus. She didn't understand the idea of the army of hybrids, that's why she put the life of the doppelganger first. But in every other situation, her loyalty belonged to him. She belonged to him. No matter how many centuries they were separated.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me, I will do", Stefan continued. "Do a backflip!", the Bulgarian yelled but the Mikaelson seemed to want another prove.
"Fair enough", he spoke before he put Zlatina's head up, which she took as a sign for her to sit up.

Then the man stood up and walked towards Stefan. "Let's drink on it. Kill them", he said, pointing at Dana and Chad, who both stood up now. "What are you waiting for? Kill 'em."

"No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said- Ahh!", Elena's talk was cut off by the thousand years old who slapped her across the face with enough strength to make her hit the floor. Quickly Stefan moved forwards, ready to attack Klaus while showing his vampire teeth. Of course he wasn't strong enough, so it took the hybrid only seconds to grab the young vampire by his neck. "She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up."