°~ 5 ~°

Have this very cute song and give the person some love. She's an amazing artist and I'm already in love with her songs, even though I found her like few days ago.

Okay, I wasted enough of your time, onto the story

_________________

°~Zak's PoV~°

It's been a week since I've met Bad and a lot has happened.

May and I have been hanging out a lot and I'm trying to like her as more than a friend, but it's not working. I just don't feel any connection.

On the bright side, Bad and I got really close. We have met almost every night to talk about stuff and somehow we still haven't ran out of topics. It feels like I could never get bored of him.

I was walking down the path admiring the view whe the small movement in the corner of my eye snapped me back into reality. It was a warm spring afternoon and I thought I was the only person in the castle's gardens. Just as I was about to start investigating, I hear a loud scream behind me causing me to scream.

I turn around to see who it was and I was met with a boy with brown hair and glasses giggling to himself.

"Oh, my God! That wasn't funny, Ant!" I whined to my friend which made him laugh.

"Yes, it was. Admit it. "

"Maybe just a bit." I chuckled. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing much. Velvet went on to visit his parents, so I decided to see how things are going with you. I saw you with one girl at the party. May, was it?"

"Yeah, May. Apparently she likes me."

"Ooo." Ant raised his eyebrows signaling me to go on. I playfully roll my eyes and continue.

"She seems like a nice girl, I'm just... not sure if she's right for me." My voice trailed off at the end.

"Don't worry. One day you'll find someone who is right for you and who makes you feel complete."

"Like how you feel about Velvet?"

"Exactly." Ant said proudly and I saw a small blush on his face, which made me smile.

The rest of the afternoon the two of us spent talking in the gardens. When Ant decided to head back to his kingdom, the Kingdom of Cats, we said our goodbyes and I started to think on what to do.

I set on visiting Bad a bit earlier today and started heading towards the forest trying to stay hidden from the guards.

As I was walking through the forest, I had a feeling something bad would happen, but I just shook it off thinking it was only due to Bad not being here. Usually, he would wait at the outskirts of the forest near castle and we would walk together to our spot.

I was searching the forest for any sign of my friend, when I heard voices getting closer. I hid behind the bushes trying to see who they were, but couldn't without exposing myself. So, I just quietly listened to their conversation.

"... share the same ability. Why don't you just... embrace it?" They spoke in tone that sent shivers down my spine, similar feeling to the first time I met Bad and Sapnap.

"No! I'm not like you!" I froze when I heard the other voice speak. It couldn't be him, right?

"Are you sure? Or do I have to remind you of the incident?" The first voice spoke in sinister tone. There was a silence for a good minute when the second voice broke it confirming my suspicions.