Chapter 21 - Stalemate

Y/N POV

Kylo kisses you hard, pressing your body between his and the kitchen counter. His hands head straight to your waist and hastily pull at the belt of your robe, untying it as quickly as possible. He pushes the material off of your shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Your hairs stand on end as the cold air hits your naked skin.

As you bring your arms around his neck, he lifts you easily off of the ground, almost as if you are weightless. You wrap your legs around him and he supports your ass with his strong hands.

His grip firm on your backside, Kylo carries you from the kitchen into the vast bathroom. You kiss at his neck, breathing in the musky, woody scent of his skin that now seems so familiar.

The bathroom you are taken to is designed with the same opulence that the rest of the apartment possessed. The shower itself is enormous, the panel of glass covering the whole back wall of the room. From behind it, you can see multiple shower heads and jets protruding from the ceiling and walls.

Kylo places you down gently and quickly frees himself of what little clothes he has on. He leads you behind the thick panel of glass and presses a button on the wall, igniting the stream of hot water.

It washes over him, shimmering across his thick pectorals and down his flat, toned stomach to his growing erection. His dark hair now soaked through, it falls into his eyes as he stares down upon you, hunger blazing through them. You gaze at him in wonder, scarcely able to believe he is real.

Kylo extends an arm over your shoulder, placing his hand on the back wall of the shower, trapping you against it. The other hand reaches down to yours and guides your grip to his cock.

‘Stroke me,’ he whispers.

Heat pools in your core at his words. You wrap your fingers around him, firmly pumping the length of his shaft. Kylo moans in response and his mouth attacks yours once more, his tongue a welcome invasion as it dances with your own.

You glide your hand up and down the length of him, feeling the hardness of his desire that you know is all for you.

You mould together, both of your bodies intertwining as the water continues to flow down on you. Kylo's fingers circle your nipples, bringing them to attention. You squeeze his cock harder, the pace of your hand quickening.

'Turn around, Princess.'
Kylo pushes you up against the wet slate tiles and rubs his cock against your ass as the warm water cascades down your back. He moves your hair to one side, kissing the back of your neck. It sends shivers down your spine. He grinds against you and you wait with baited breath for the sensation you so desire.

In one swift move he pushes himself into you. You can feel every inch of him, stretching you wide once more. Would you ever get bored of this feeling? Kylo, buried deep inside of you, your bodies moving as one, making you feel whole.

He pushes slowly in and out, allowing your body to accommodate his size. The wetness of your skin makes a loud smacking noise as your ass repeatedly bumps against his hips.

Two fingers find their way to your mouth and Kylo hooks them around the corner of your lips, pulling your jaw open and causing your saliva to drip down onto the shower floor. He begins to move faster, with a fresh urgency as he slams into you like he can't get enough.