55

*don't play the forking song yet 😃*

song: p.y.t. by michael jackson (slowed)

𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

            𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮

       ❧ 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑵 rubbed his hand against his thigh as he rose his phone up to his ear, "Eren

       ❧ 𝑨𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑵 rubbed his hand against his thigh as he rose his phone up to his ear, "Eren."

"Dude you sound nervous, just relax."

"I didn't think she'd actually show up," Armin stared at Dominique, who was standing on the other side of the street in front of the record shop. She clenched her handbag in her hand as she slowly moved her body side to side.

"Well she di- agh y/n that hurts!"

Armin held his phone up to his ear with his shoulder as he reached to the door handle to get out his car, "You and Y/n better not break anything."

"Armin he was tryna put his nasty hands inside my bag of doritos."

"I just wanted some?"

"You always tryna eat my damn food."

"Okay?"

"Fight me, fight me right now."

"Y/n i'm not fighting you."

"No fighting! Y'all are gonna break my flower vase!" Armin whisper shouted into the mic as he closed his car door after stepping out. Armin sighed as he heard muffled noises from the mic and quiet yelps.

"Good luck Armi- Yo Eren I was just pla-"

"Uh Armin I gotta go but call me late- ow?!"

Armin shook his head as he hung up the call. Just relax Armin thought to himself as he crossed the street, walking up to Dominique.

Dominique adjusted her blouse after the cool breeze blew through it and stroked her hair with her fingers, later adjusting the stiff wide brim hat that she had on.

Armin fixed his turtleneck as he neared Dominique, brushing off the imaginary dust from his jacket. He patted his pockets to check if he brought any mints and sighed in relief after feeling them in his pocket.

He popped a mint into his mouth and quickly shoved it in his pocket as he came up to Dominique.

"Hey Dom," Armin waved and gave her a warm smile. Dominique returned the same smile and opened her arms for a hug.

"Hey Armin, how you doin?" Dominique pulled away from the hug, gently rubbing both of her hands that were on his shoulders.

"I'm great, you?"