The third Maximoff (Peter Parker)

Start from the beginning

"Wanda, shut up." I replied through gritted teeth.

"I hate to split up this friendly sibling fighting, but I'm not here to fight. Mr Stark told me to come get you, he needs to brief us on something." he nodded. I looked at him.

"All three of us?" Wanda asked.

"No. Just me and Y/N." Peter mumbled, his jaw clenching as he looked at me again.

"Wish me luck, Wan." I sighed as I walked towards Peter.

"You'll need it." she chuckled, making me roll my eyes as we headed out of the training room.

"You summoned us?" I asked as Peter and I walked into the control room of the Tower.

"Yup. I have your first mission as a pair." he smiled. My eyes widened, as did Peter's as we looked at each other.

"Sorry...us...as a pair...as in the two of us?" Peter scoffed as he gestured between us with his finger.

"Yes, Pete, that is what a pair is. I thought that you were meant to be smart." Tony teased. Peter and I exchanged glances again.

"But we hate each other." I stated, my eyes widening slightly as Peter sighed and looked down at my words. Why was he acting like he was hurt by that?

"Well, this will help. You can't hate people in a team where you have to be relied upon to save each other's lives. If you're in trouble, you need to be able to trust the other person." Tony nodded. I sighed and returned it, knowing that our mentor was right ultimately.

"What's the mission, then?" Peter sighed as we all gathered around the electronic table. Tony swiped his hand over it, making us look at the holograms that emerged from it. My eyes widened as the hologram showed a 3D map. Of a HYDRA building.

"Tony, tell me that you're not asking us to do what I think that you are." I gulped.

"What? What's he asking us to do?" Peter asked, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked between us. I looked at Tony.

"Go on. Tell him." he encouraged with a nod. I sighed and pointed at the hologram.

"That's HYDRA's security room. It's right in the heart of their Boston base. And our mission, I'm assuming, is to steal data." I stated.

"Bingo." Tony nodded as Peter's eyes widened.

"T-that sounds very dangerous, especially for a first mission." Peter gulped.

"It is. But it's the only way that you'll learn to finally work together. You need each other in this mission, remember that. Suit up." he nodded. Peter and I sighed and exchanged one more glance before leaving the room.

I kicked my foot into the guard's chest, sending him flying back. He launched into the wall, the impact knocking him out as he fell to the floor.

"Have you reached the security room, Pete?" I asked into comms as I shoved my foot into another door, making it fly open.

"Don't call me, Pete, we're not friends. But yes, I'm here." he replied, making me roll my eyes as I strolled into the room that I'd just opened. I sighed, my eyes scanning over the machinery whose purposes were unknown to me.

"Peter, I'm clear here-." I turned around and stopped abruptly, my eyes widening as the guard that I'd just knocked out was now awake, and was standing in my way.

"Pete, I'm cornered." I gulped, the guard smirking as he walked forward and I walked backwards.

Peter's P.O.V