27.

Caribbean Dialect Included

OMG! I knew this couldn't be real. Derek isn't like that.

It was only his looks that got him so popular. I can't believe he tried to blackmail Derek Iverson of all persons.

Is that so hard to believe? His father probably gave him the idea—a bunch of dead weight on society.

His sister fucks around for popularity. Maybe she's aiming for a town whore. LOL!

LOL! She's on the right track.

Arghhhhhh!!!! I can't get on his page to see what's going on.

Shaun's? It's private now, and I heard he blocked the soccer team and whoever he added from school. 

Fucking fag. Who would have thought he would flip that way?!!

His account went private after the video blew up. Do you think he left school?

I wouldn't show my face in school if I was him—a piece of shit.

"A week later, and it's still going." Bree cackled as she read the comments below the captured video still that's now on everyone's feed. The video was now banned,, but those on Derek's side or who loved a good drama created links to view it. New posts were made slandering Shaun, and some were made for Selby. Her 'fans' were sympathizing with her, but others were ridiculing her for losing her man to another man.

"Bunch of simpletons," Bree murmured, switching from her laptop to phone. It was the weekend at the Lincoln house, and she was the good girl her mother saw her as. Though the woman wasn't home, as usual, she wanted to make it easy for her mother. She didn't need to worry on top of things.  The house was in good shape, but things like bills and food needed to be handled. Her father stopped sending the alimony cheques leaving them to fend for themselves. 
Bree could never find it in herself to forgive her father for abandoning them. He brought them to this state, changing their lives then up and leaving them all for a richer family. Russell was right in everything. This town changed their father. 

"I can't wait to get out of here," she said aloud. 

What started as a way to punish the Johnson family through their 'perfect angelic' son turned out to be a little fun to pass the time. The latest prank was really for Selby; having Derek turn against Shaun was more than she expected. If Shaun is hurt, then it will all go back to Elijah. Him, being the 'perfect' friend to the fag, he will shoulder every problem the guy was having. Though she didn't expect the gracious Selby to cut ties with the group, the embarrassment was there.

"Pretentious bastards. It won't be long before daddy and mommy come to their rescue." A grimace took over her face when the memory of being slightly jealous of Elijah because of how close his family was. Her brother explained to her how unnatural it all was. Her family was one of reality while the Johnsons lived a life manufactured by riches. No one was that perfect. If it wasn't for her older brother, she might have gotten sucked into that farce. Her father, unfortunately, got drawn to that side, remarrying to a rich woman and having a new son. Their other brother Raymond ditched them when he left for college. 
Doesn't he know how their father hurt their mother, Bree silently said to herself. To go through the problems of an unfaithful husband, now to make a living. Their mother never worked a day in her life now, she has to suffer.