[Shot Twelve]: Pheoez Let's finish the mission!

Start from the beginning

Cathy—of course she'll go to Dupain-Cheng's shop and buy some heavenly food. Pheoez knowing her thought mumble

'cake cake cake, want to eat cake'

Like a child.

***

"Marinette, did you apologize to Cathy about what happened on the first day of school?"

Marinette laid her chin on the table and pouted. "No...." Receiving a look from Alya she sighed

"Gah! It's so shameful. I even said those mean words to her and i befriended her like nothing happened"

Marinette said

Alya tap her chin looking below, and she grinned. Since the two were on the roof, Alya clearly saw Cathy making her way towards the shop

"What about apologizing now?"

"What— huh?! Hey where are you taking me?!"

Alya only giggled as she pushes Marinette down. The blue haired was still wondering what happened with her friend until they reaches the lowest floor

"—yeah the usual, Uncle. But can you add two more box of macaroons? I'll pay it now today"

Tom waved his hand, and his wife greeted Cathy as she pushes her to sit down.

"Are you a classmate of Marinette?" Sabine gently ask, Cathy stared at her in awe seeing how kind Marinette's mother is.

"Yeah, she is. Aunt, you really raise Marinette well"

'is this currying favor? Don't stoop to low kid. I might abandon you'

Cathy ignored his nonsense and just chatted with Sabine. The two—however eavesdrop to their conversation making Marinette more flustered than before. Although they are in the same class, Cathy is still the youngest among all of them. Marinette pondered that they shouldn't act rashly around her.

"What are you doing? Go there and say sorry" before she can say anything, her friend pushed her making Sabine look at her way

"Marinette, don't just stand there. Come and greet your classmate"

"Sorry mom" Marinette said, as she walk towards the two—Sabine bid Cathy farewell before going to her husband's side to help.

"Are you alright Marinette?" Cathy smiled. Marinette seated in front of her before sighing

"I'm sorry!" She blurted out. Cathy look at her cluelessly (・o・)??
Marinette chuckled awkwardly before she held Cathy's palm on top of the table

"I know it's been a while since the first class started but I'm sorry about my judging manner. I shouldn't have accused you for doing such thing and i know I'm in the wrong. Can you forgive me?"

"Yeah sure!" Cathy grins "besides that happened months ago, i don't indulge myself much on the past, it will just hurt you. So let's continue being friend, kay?" She said whispering the other part

Marinette sigh in relief before nodding "yeah"

Cathy clapped in delight, before looking outside. "Hey Mari, what do you think of Nate?" 

I thought you said that Marinette's for Adrien. Why are you indulging yourself in such situation? Don't expect that because you have a wings, you'll become cupid. Your bow and arrow releases fire not hearts!

"Nathaniel? Well he's kind i think? He's also well talented specially in drawing. I guess you can say we're friends too"

Cathy nodded and silently reprimanded herself for being such a bad friend. Although she doesn't understand this things, it's not like she doesn't understand teenage hormones and such.