"c'mere," he signaled me over to take a seat next to him, he then pulled out his phone and took a picture of both of us, "wow i look so hot in that," he chuckled.

"and now im leaving bye," i dramatically said walking back down the rock, him getting up and following closely behind.

"did you like it up there?" gia asked, "yeah it was fun until riccardo started admiring a picture of himself," I annoyinging stated.

"I dont even know how I put up with him," i muttered and i knew they heard because they all let out a small chuckle.

we all walked back to the cars this time they finally let me ride with gia, so she and romeo were in the front while I hopped in the back.

The ride home we mostly just talked about how the weekend went and other things the city has to offer.

it was around 5 when we got back, we had stopped at place to eat so I wasn't really hungry. We all went outside. when it started getting dark I looked out at all the city light, snapping a picture on my phone.

Im planning on starting a photo wall in my room so I want as much pics as I can get. I already have a bunch from this weekend to its a good start. Im kinda dreading that we have to leave tomorrow because I will have to leave gia and romeo, and I will have to go back and life with the rest of my brothers.

Not that that is such a bad think but things with leo and mateo and pretty awkward and Im not really looking forward to it. Right now I just have to focus on packing and getting a good nights rest because I have to be all ready by 9 am.

And let me tell you I am not a morning person like at all. I have to set a few alarms or else I will just keep sleeping.

call me sleeping beauty.

just not a lot of beauty.

UNTOLD

"WHY DO YOU SEEM so nervous," aundre question as we were driving up the long driveway to get to our house, "please don't make it awkward between you and leo," he added.

"Im not nervous," I challenged.

"Yes you are," they all said at the same time, "oh and my boyfriend is coming over later so you will get to meet him," aundre smiled.

One thing that I don't get is why people care who people love, like its not even affecting them. Can't we just be happy that other people are happy?

"i can't wait to meet him," i beamed as we were pulling up to the house. I saw Mattia waiting at the door sitting on his phone typing away.

We all jumped out and as the boys grabbed the bags I ran up to him and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. He stiffent at first but then returned the hug.

"I missed you so much," he said causing me to look up at him, "I dont know how I survived with the two grouchiest people in the family," he chuckled.

I noticed that all my brothers have totally different personalties. Leo is very cold and intimidating and hold no emotion ever.

Metteo keeps his face into a cold position but every one and a while you can notice the happiness in his eyes. I feel like peoples eyes can show a lot about the emotion they feeling even if they dont show it on their face.

Mattia is the most caring person ever, he is protective and stern but always cracks jokes and can make everyone he is around happy. Thats one trait I wish I had, to just have my presents somewhere make someone day better.

Aundre is pretty confusing he has this bad boy look, but when you crack down his walls he is a big teddy bear. He has skater boy aesthetic but is a surfer boy which I think is funny. He always had baggy jeans on with an oversized shirt. Chains around his neck, rings, and his nails painted.