Beyonder

Y/N walked through the Palace quickly with Loki at her side, determined to see their plan through.

Y/N felt a little nervous, Loki was basically meeting the parents. Loki wasn't exactly the kind of guy she imagined bringing home to mum.

'So you know the plan right?' Y/N looked to Loki, with raised eyebrows.

'I am aware. I am there to protect you.' He confirmed.

'No, you are there to watch my back and only get involved when needed. You will let me get the answers I need, right?'

He sighed. Loki liked to attack first and ask questions later. 'I swear if you are betrayed I will not be kind to this being. Quite the opposite.'

This made her smile. God he was sexy when he got all stabby She thought with a giggle.

'Are you sure you are ready for this?' Y/N said a little anxious.

'Ready for what?'

'To meet the parents?' Y/N smiled, she would have loved to know what was going on in his head.

'If you think I am scared of your Mother then you don't know me as well as I had thought.' He was arrogant and thought himself higher, but she knew as soon as he saw Nitid he would feel the power that emanated from her very presence, she glowed with power which was unnerving enough.

Rounding the corner Thor approached them. 'Ah look who it is, little brother you finally taking her out and getting her head out of those books?'

Loki glared at Thor, the oaf that he was Y/N liked him, he was a bafoon but an honest one.

Loki pushed past him holding onto Y/N's hand 'We are hunting Thor, we don't need your help for that.'

'Hunting what little brother?' Thor chimed, Y/N's eyes widened, that's was a terrible lie. There was nothing to hunt and Loki wasn't particularly interested in the sport. Neither was Y/N.

'I know for a fact little brother that your off to the woods on the whims of your defensless little princess here. Really brother.'

Y/N's temper rose in her chest. 'Call me a princess again, Point Break. Go ahead and you will see how defenseless I really am.' She balled her hands into fists and blue sparks.

Loki stepped in between them, if only to stop a scene. Loki would have loved nothing more than to see his woman slap his idiot brother around but they didn't have time.

'Stay out of this Thor. It does not concern you.' He warned. He and Thor were always at loggerheads and Y/N knew that Loki held some resentment and jealousy towards Thor, however pointless.

Y/N thought was a master of magic and had a first rate mind, Y/N thought it should be the other way around. But the sad thing was Loki had worked hard to be even considered on par.

Thor didn't need to work, he was guaranteed to be king which pissed Y/N off even more with hi blatant lack of refinement and control.

'Everything you do concerns me Loki, the fact you are prepared to meet a dangerous individual who should be captured and destroyed on sight.'

Y/N flared again with anger. 'Back off Thor, this is nothing to do with you. You have no authority over this Thor.'

Be smiled his lugging cocky smile. 'Calm down. I'm not the type to tell tales to Father. Am I Loki? I'm coming with you. If you're to deal with a Celestial I want to be there.'

Y/N eyed Thor and then Loki. 'How do you know she is a Celestial?'

'Y/N's blood told the healers everything. Loki swore them to secrecy but I found out.' Thor winked.