Act 16- More Dangers

As the girls finished with the rest of their enemies, they knew that they would deal with more enemies.
"Guys, I think there's a chance that we might have to stop The Sailor Blackholes," said Sakura. "And we might need help from the Rising Stars." Athena and the others nodded in agreement.
"I'll call them up," Terra offered. Sakura smiled and looked at her as Terra called them up.
Sakura saw them as she texted Ichigo about the situation. Just as soon as they came, they got ready for the battle against The Sailor Blackholes.
"I'm Sailor Sun, the guardian of justice and life! In the name of the Sun, you shall burn!"
"Protected by Earth, the planet of life. Guardian of love and hope! I'm Sailor Earth! In the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!"
"Protected by Galaxy, guardian of the Milky Way! I'm Sailor Galaxy! In the name of the Galaxy, I'll stop you in your tracks!"
"Protected by Orion, guardian of the hunter constellation! I'm Sailor Orion! In the name of Orion, I'll defeat you!"
"I'm Sailor Chibi Sun, trainee guardian of justice and life! In the name of the future Sun, you shall burn!"
"Protected by Aurora, guardian of the Northern Lights! I'm Sailor Aurora!"
"Protected by Cassiopeia, guardian of the stars! I'm Sailor Cassiopeia!"
"Protected by Leo, guardian of the lion constellation! I'm Sailor Leo!"
"Protected by Midnight, guardian of the midnight hour! I'm Sailor Midnight!"
"I'm Sailor Supernova!"
"I'm Sailor Rising Star!"
"I'm Sailor Shining Star!"
"I'm Sailor Sky!"'
The Sailor Blackholes laughed at the two teams and attacked.
"Supersonic Blast!"
"Blaring Terror!"
"Black Star Attack!"
Sailor Sun and the others decided to counter the attacks.
"Sky Barrier!"
"Midnight Wall!"
"Northern Lights Wall!"
"Sun Twilight Flash!"
"Supernova Beam!"
"Rising Star Boomerang!"
"Shining Star Laser!"
"Earth Planet Power Attack!"
"Sky Stream Wave!"
"Orion's Arrow!"
"Leo Constellation Power Attack!"
"Phoenix Fire!"
"Midnight Blast!"
"Sun Princess Halation!"
Everyone kept fighting despite how hard it was.
"Black Star Blast!"
"Eternal Death!"
"Sun Healing Escalation!"
"Rain Shower!"
"Orion's Arrow!"
"Sun Sword!"
"Rising Star Revelation!"'
"New Moon Wave!"
"Supersonic Blast!"
"Loyalty Sword Flame!"
As the battle finished, everyone else jumped and cheered for joy.