Act 9-A Lion's Roar! The Roar of Sailor Leo!

As everyone was starting to get to know each other, Athena noticed that Rei had something to tell the others.

"I have a cousin named Ruby," said Rei. "I think I might know who she is, and I saw her in a vision." Mikado was impressed.

"What did she look like?" Mikado asked, wanting to know more about Rei's vision that she had. Michiru and Hinata looked at each other.

"She has two red bows, big red star in the center of her front bow, the same shoe as Rei, necklace, hair and the rest are the same." Hinata said. "Also, she has red eyeshadow." Sakura nodded when she heard this.

"Is that who you saw?" Usagi asked. "Your cousin? Could it be possible that she was Sailor Leo?" Rei looked at Usagi and nodded.

"She was an Outer Senshi, like Aurora, Uranus, Neptune, Cassopiea and Pluto, right?" Terra asked. Rei nodded as Michiru's girlfriend, Haruka showed up.

"And Sailor Leo had attacks similar to Rei, despite being her cousin in the past." Hinata said. "Somehow, I'm not sure why, but they might've been born on the same planet." Haruka nodded at this but also thought it was a little too strange for her.

"Hinata, that's a little weird," Sakura said. "But if you're right, and Ruby was born on the planet Mars, do you think she decided to become a scout so that no one know her identity?" Hinata nodded.

"Hey, that's the only crazy guess I have since she's the only one that looks like Rei over here, meaning that she must've been born on Mars AND probably became a celestial scout by choice. What about you, Mika?" Hinata replied.

"Well, I was named after the Aurora Borealis, and I didn't want enemies to know who I was, so I became a scout by choice," said Mikado. "And, now that I think of it, Aurora is the name is Sleeping Beauty, right?" Sakura and the girls laughed at this.

"Totally fits you," Sakura said. "Anyways, my group should probably find Ruby before someone else does." Usagi nodded.

"My mom said that there's a local restaurant that she might go to with our family, and apparently everyone else likes it too." Usagi said. "We might see you there." Sakura smiled at this as the groups either went to met up with their parents or get ready to meet at the restaurant.

As everyone went to the restaurant, they all noticed that they liked the same exact place, since it was known to be very popular. Rei even saw her cousin there, and was surprised to see her.

"Hey, cous!" Rei said. "How are you?" Ruby smiled at her cousin, knowing that she wanted to know how things were going on Ruby's end.

"Good," Ruby said. "What about you?" Rei smiled as everyone talked to each other, since they all wanted to know what everyone was up to.

"Good so far," Rei said. "A lot of our enemies were stopped." Ruby smiled at this, since she knew that Spellbound and Enchantress seemed to be really tricky.

As soon as everyone ordered their food, the girls noticed that people started coughing out of the blue. Usagi also noticed this, and wondered what she should do. Setsuna was also worried, and looked at the others.

"We might need to call up the Sun & Moon cats," Setsuna said. "This is really bad." Minako nodded and secretly called up Artemis on her communicator.

"Minako, what's going on?" Artemis asked on the other end. "Do you need help?" Minako nodded.

"People are coughing for no reason, with the exception of Sakura's mom, and Stella's." Minako said. "As well as us scouts, and the tuxedo guys, but we don't know how it's happening. Could there be a chance that Enchantress and Spellbound have something to do with this?" Luna, Usagi's partner, nodded.