Act 15-More Chaos

As everyone got used to being a crime fighting team, the girls saw that they weren't done with their enemies yet. They had to go to the future to stop the Dark Sun Family. Mikado nodded and decided to transform with the others so that they could help stop the Dark Sun Family but then they saw some of the members of the Dark Sun Family, one of them being Garnet, the brother of Prince Blaze, and Veronica as well as Jade.
"What do you want?" Sailor Sun demanded. "I'm Sailor Sun, guardian of justice and life! In the name of the Sun, you shall burn!"'
"Protected by Earth, the planet of life. Guardian of love and hope! I'm Sailor Earth!"
"Protected by Galaxy, guardian of the Milky Way. I'm Sailor Galaxy! In the name of the Galaxy, I'll stop you in your tracks!"
"Protected by Universe, guardian of outer space itself! I'm Sailor Universe!"
"Protected by Orion, guardian of the hunter constellation! I'm Sailor Orion!"
"I'm Sailor Chibi Sun, trainee guardian of justice and life! In the name of the future Sun, you shall burn!"
"Protected by Aurora, guardian of the Northern Lights! I'm Sailor Aurora!"'
"Protected by Cassiopeia, guardian of the stars! I'm Sailor Cassiopeia!"
"Protected by Leo, guardian of the lion constellation! I'm Sailor Leo!"
"Protected by Midnight, guardian of the midnight hour! I'm Sailor Midnight!"
As the girls finished their catchphrases, they decided to fight the Dark Sun Family.
"Sun Tiara Boomerang!"
"Northern Lights Beam!"
"Earth Typhoon!"
"Midnight Blast!"
"Orion's Arrow Brigade!"
"Tornado Twister!"
"Leo Blazing Fire Inferno!"
"Cassiopeia Constellation Attack!"
"Pink Sun Attack!"
"Sun Healing Escalation!"
"Leo Constellation Power Attack!"
"Sun Spiral Life Attack!"
"New Moon Wave!"'
"Aurora Borealis Power Attack Shot!"
"Fire Arrows!"
"Ultimate Universal Shock Wave!"
"Earth Planet Power Attack!"
"Cassiopeia Constellation Power Attack!"
"Sun Princess Healing Halation!"
"Sailor Earth Kick!"
"Double Sun Kick!"
"Midnight Terror!"
Their enemies used attacks of their own and didn't want to make it easy for the girls. All of a sudden, a feather appeared meaning Tuxedo Phoenix was helping out.
"Phoenix Fire!"
"Sun Twilight Flash!"
"Fire Arrows!"
"Double Sun Heartache!"'
"Midnight Wall!"
"Earth Barrier!"
"Northern Lights Wall!"
"Rainbow Sun Heartache!"
"Orion's Arrows!"
"Earth Planet Power Attack!"
Before they knew it, Dark Phantom arrived. They decided to try their attacks on him, since he was not going down easily and neither were they.
"Sun Tiara Boomerang!"'
"Pink Sun Attack!"
"New Moon Wave!"'
"Double Sun Kick!"'
"Typhoon Blast!"
"Sun Gorgeous Meditation!"
"Sailor Earth Planet Power!"
"Sailor Galaxy Galactic Power!"
"Sailor Universe Universal Power!"
"Sailor Orion Constellation Power!"
"Sailor Milky Way Power Meditation!"
"Northern Lights Blast!"
"Leo Constellation Attack!"
"Phoenix Fire!"
"Cassiopeia Constellation Power Attack!"
"Midnight Blast!"
As their enemies were defeated, everyone decided to go celebrate their victory.