Act 11-More Disasters

As everyone got used to having each other around, the two groups went to Rei's shrine and decided to chat about getting used to the idea of being superheroes, which was kind of fun for them, despite having normal lives as well.

"Hopefully we can still be superheroes," Sakura said. "Superheroes are awesome." Usagi and the others nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, they are," Terra said. "Hopefully we can continue being superheroes." As Rei got handed tea and cookies to her friends, she told them the vision that she had.

"It looked like one of your enemies," Rei said. "I think it was Queen Natalia." Sakura wondred g how long Queen Natalia managed to stay in power for so long and became nervous.

"Is there a chance she's been trying to drain energy from people?" Sakura asked, concerned. "If so, we need to stop her right away." Usagi nodded with the others.

"I agree!" Usagi said. "We can't let her get away with that!" All of the girls put their hands together, showing that they were going to assit each other in a very big battle.

As they got ready for battle, the girls went to where Queen Natalia was and saw her, thinking that there was a chance that it might be harder than they thought, despite having the guys and their cats with them. One by one, the girls said their catchphrases and called out their attacks.

"SUN HEALING ESCALATION!"

"NEW MOON WAVE!"

"NORTHERN LIGHTS BEAM!"

"RAINBOW MOON HEARTACHE!"

"LEO CONSTELLATION ATTACK!"

Sailor Saturn was wondering if there was a chance that Queen Natalia might not be affected by the attacks and figured that it might be a job for the Inner Senshi and Outer Senshi, meaning that the planetary scouts and solar scouts would have to do it.

"I think I can do it," Super Sailor Sun said. "RAINBOW SUN HEARTACHE!" Sailor Uranus saw this and was impressed with what she saw.

"That's awesome, Sun," Sailor Saturn said. "I didn't know you could do that." Super Sailor Sun smiled and looked at her.

"I guess I have enough determination and strength to do it," Super Sailor Sun said. "Anyway, let's go home. I'm sure everyone is tired besides me." Everyone nodded and headed home.