Act 7-Falling Cherry from the Sky! The new hero, Sailor Chibi Sun!

As everything got back to normal, Sakura was at the park with her friends and saw a girl fall from the sky with a black cat. Everyone went over to her to see if she was okay since she could've been injured.

"Geez, when will my family ever learn that traveling by the Northern Lights is not the best way to travel?" Cherry muttered to herself. "At least ChibiUsa traveled through the Time-Space door, but, come on. The Northern Lights? That was super annoying." Sakura looked at the girl and wondered if she was okay.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sakura asked. "You seemed to have a pretty hard fall." Cherry nodded as she looked at everyone.

"Yeah," Cherry said. "By the way, I know all of you." Sakura was surprised and wondered how it was possible.

"What's your birthday?" Sakura asked, curious. "I'm a March child, and I was born at the end of it." Cherry smiled.

"Same here!" Cherry said. "That's how I know you, Sakura. I'm your daughter as well as Ichigo's." Ichigo smiled as he heard this.

"What about Terra?" asked Alice. "Do you know her?" Cherry nodded at the question Alice asked her.

"She's my babysitter along with Minako, who babysits ChibiUsa a lot," Cherry said. "Oh, and Mika, give me a heads up next time if I'm traveling by the Northern Lights." Mikado nodded.

"Wait.....Mika? Is Mikado your friend?" Alice asked. "That would make Setsuna ChibiUsa's friend." Stella nodded.

"I'm with you on that one, Alice," Stella said. "And ten bucks says that Athena's neighbor, Hotaru is friends with ChibiUsa in the future!" Sakura nodded.

"Yep," Cherry said. "And my royal name is Small Lady Celeste." Sakura looked at the others then back at Cherry.

"Which makes ChibiUsa Small Lady Serenity and your nickname Cherry, since you look like one," Sakura realized. "It makes sense." Cherry nodded.

"Anyways, I want to start my training," Cherry said. "I want to be ready in case of crazy showing up." Athena nodded with the others.

"Let's do this!" Athena said as they went to an abandoned warehouse to start their training so that they'd be ready for new enemies.

Cherry and the girls transformed so they could train together since there was a chance that they needed to improve on their skills.
"New Moon Wave!"

"NORTHERN LIGHTS BEAM!"

"Pink Sun Blast!"

"Sun Tiara Boomerang!"

"UNIVERSAL SHOCK WAVE!"

"GALAXY POWER ATTACK STRIKE!"

"ORION'S ARROW BRIGADE!"

The cats saw this and were impressed with how powerful the girls had become, thinking there was a chance that the whole universe might be saved. Ichigo nodded with the cats in agreement.

As the girls went back into their regular outfits, they saw that the cats and Ichigo were congratulating them on their training.

"You girls were awesome," Dawn said. "That was amazing. There might be a chance of the universe being saved." Ichigo, Selena, and Cole nodded.

As everyone went outside, they heard a bunch of screaming and ran to check out the situation to see what was going on.

"You know what to do, everyone," Dawn said. "Ichigo, get into your Tuxedo Phoenix gear. Girls, time to transform." Everyone nodded and did as they were told.

"SUN SOLAR POWER, MAKE UP!"

"EARTH PLANET POWER, MAKE UP!"

"GALAXY GALACTIC POWER, MAKE UP!"

"UNIVERSAL POWER, MAKE UP!"

"ORION CONSTELLATION POWER, MAKE UP!"

"NORTHERN LIGHTS POWER, MAKE UP!"

"PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!"

As they saw the enemy, they noticed that there was a chance that things might get pretty crazy for them, but knew that they had to do their best.

"You can't take away the lives of innocent civilians! I'm Sailor Sun, guardian of justice and life! In the name of the Sun, you shall burn!"

"Protected by Earth, the planet of life. Guardian of love and hope! I'm Sailor Earth! In the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!"

"Protected by Galaxy, guardian of the Milky Way! I'm Sailor Galaxy! In the name of the Galaxy, I'll stop you in your tracks!"

"Protected by Universe, guardian of outer space itself! I'm Sailor Universe! In the name of the Universe, I'll conquer you!"

"Protected by Orion, guardian of the archer constellation! I'm Sailor Orion! In the name of Orion, I'll defeat you!"

"Protected by Aurora, guardian of the Northern Lights! I'm Sailor Aurora!"

"I agree with my mother on this! You can't take away the lives of innocent civilians! I'm Sailor Chibi Sun, the trainee guardian of justice and life! In the name of the future Sun, you shall burn!"

The enemy laughed and attacked them, sending them backward. Sailor Sun was annoyed at this.

"Ugh......" Sailor Sun said. "SUN HEALING HALATION!" Sailor Earth joined in as well with Chibi Sun.

"EARTH'S LIFE POWER!"

"PRISM HEALING POWER!"

They all got back up and started fighting again since there was no way their enemy was going to get away that easy, not on their watch.

"SUPERNOVA ATTACK!"

"TSUNAMI TERROR!"

"PINK SUN BLAST!"

"ORION CONSTELLATION ATTACK!"

"UNIVERSAL SHOCK WAVE!"

"INTERGALACTIC STRIKE!"

"AURORA BOREALIS POWER ATTACK SHOT!"

The cats saw this and wondered if there was a chance that the girls might get hit again until Tuxedo Phoenix hit the enemy with his metal phoenix bird. Sailor Earth saw this and was relieved.

"That was nuts," Terra said as they changed back into their regular outfits. "Hopefully that doesn't happen again." Mikado and the others nodded.

"Hey, at least we saved everyone," Sakura said. "And now we're even stronger." Alice nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you got a point there," Alice said. "I can't wait to try out my stronger attacks when something happens. I want to be ready." Terra nodded.

"And we will," Terra said. "No one messes with Tokyo, Japan!" Everyone nodded in agreement to what Terra said.

"Yeah!" the others shouted in agreement. "Don't mess with Tokyo, Japan!" Everyone laughed and headed home.