Act 8- The Shining Star! Sailor Cassiopeia!

As the news was starting to report about the newly discovered Outer Scouts, Sakura and her team were wondering if there was a chance that they might need more help than they thought, since they knew that things might get crazy.

As everyone went to the arcade, they noticed Setsuna, ChibiUsa, Mamoru, Ami, Usagi, and the others. They went over to talk to them and see how they were doing.

"Hey," Athena said. "How's everyone doing?" Ami smiled as she looked at Athena, happy that she had friends.

"Good, thanks for asking," Ami said. "I was thinking about playing Space Invaders, despite it being a very hard game." Athena laughed with her and nodded in agreement.

"The PAC-MAN game is no better since it's also hard," Athena said. "There's got to be a way to get past those silly, stupid ghosts." Usagi nodded as they all went to the games.

"I wonder what will happen next," Minako said. "All I know is that we might get Outer Scouts named Sailor Cassiopeia and Sailor Uranus." Alice was surprised.

"Really?" asked Athena. "If so, could it mean that Mika had a destiny similar to Setsuna?" ChibiUsa nodded but didn't know what it was.

"Actually, that is true," Mikado said. "It's hard to explain, though." Setsuna nodded with Mikado's explanation.

As everyone left the arcade, they saw two girls that looked very adorable. They went over and introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you," one of the girls said. "I'm Kaio Hinata, and this is my sister, Kaio Michiru." Usagi and Sakura looked at each other then back at the other girls.

"Wow," Usagi said. "This is going to be awesome." Hinata nodded as they all went to go to the movies together.

On their way to the movies, Cherry saw some people getting attacked and looked at everyone, knowing what they had to do.

"SUN SOLAR POWER, MAKE UP!"

"EARTH PLANET POWER, MAKE UP!"

"GALAXY GALACTIC POWER, MAKE UP!"

"UNIVERSAL STAR POWER, MAKE UP!"

"ORION CONSTELLATION POWER, MAKE UP!"

"NORTHERN LIGHTS POWER, MAKE UP!"

"PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!"

"CASSIOPEIA CONSTELLATION POWER, MAKE UP!"

Usagi and her teammates saw this, impressed at what they were witnessing. Minako was also impressed and knew they all had to get the civilians to safety so that they didn't get hurt. ChibiUsa and the others in Usagi's group agreed and decided to get everyone to safety.

"You can't hurt innocent civilians you filthy-rotten freak! I'm Sailor Sun, guardian of justice and life! In the name of the Sun, you shall burn!"

"Protected by Earth, the planet of life. Guardian of love and hope! I'm Sailor Earth! In the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!"

"Protected by Galaxy, guardian of the Milky Way. I'm Sailor Galaxy! In the name of the Galaxy, I'll stop you in your tracks!"

"Protected by Universe, guardian of outer space itself! I'm Sailor Universe! In the name of the Universe, I'll conquer you!"

"Protected by Orion, guardian of the hunter constellation! I'm Sailor Orion! In the name of Orion, I'll defeat you!"

"When will you dingbats learn not to mess with innocent civilians?! I'm Sailor Chibi Sun, the trainee guardian of justice and life! In the name of the future Sun, you shall burn!"

"Protected by Cassiopeia, guardian of the stars! I'm Sailor Cassiopeia!"

As Usagi and her group managed to get everyone else to safety, everyone decided to use their attack.

"SUPERNOVA ATTACK!"

"PINK SUN BLAST!"

"NEW MOON WAVE!"

"NORTHERN LIGHTS BEAM!"

"SHADOW STORM!"

"ULTIMATE UNIVERSAL SHOCK WAVE!"

"ORION CONSTELLATION ATTACK!"

The enemy laughed and still attacked. Super Sailor Earth knew that she had to think of something so that her team could win.

"FIRE ARROWS!" Super Sailor Earth yelled, seeing her attack hitting the enemy at the same time Tuxedo Phoenix's metal phoenix bird hit, making it disappear.

As Usagi and her group ran back to see if the others were okay, they saw that the Inner Senshi for Sailor Sun and her daughter were in their super forms.

"Wow......they look fantastic," Usagi said. "Do you know what this means?" Setsuna nodded at this and smiled.

"We might end up getting a Star Tokyo and a Crystal Tokyo," Setsuna said. "Which would be pretty cool." Rei nodded in agreement.