Act 17-The Battle of Good and Evil! Sailor Sun and team versus Destruction!

As the girls were finally used to being a full-fledged team, they noticed a girl that looked like Cherry, Sakura's daughter from the 30th Century, but she seemed to be the same height as Sakura and had the same hairstyle like her. Sakura and the girls went over to her and introduced themselves.

"It's nice to meet you," the girl said. "I'm Celeste Sakura Tokomoto-Yamato, the final descendant of Sailor Sun." Sakura was impressed at this and saw her mom walking by with Victor, her older brother, along with Ichigo.

"Hey, how's everyone?" Ichigo asked. Cherry smiled and ran over to him, hugging her uncle.

"We're doing great!" Cherry said. "And Sailor Sun is actually really cool along with her teammates!" Mrs. Tokomoto and Ichigo smiled at each other.

"Those girls must be very brave and dedicated," Ichigo said. "By the way,  mom, I wonder what Mamoru is up to. I hear that he's gotten closer to Usagi, along with the other girls."  Mrs. Tokomoto nodded.

"Don't get into trouble!" Mrs. Tokomoto said. Ichigo rolled his eyes and sighed, annoyed with his mom.

"I won't, mom," said Victor as he left the girls and his mom to talk about everything else.

"So, what's it like being a superhero team?" asked Mrs. Tokomoto. Sakura and the girls smiled at her.

"Awesome," said Athena. "Since people are starting report about being saved by us."  Terra nodded at this, along with the others.

"And this girl here said that her name was Celeste Sakura Tokomoto-Yamato, meaning that she's the final princess of the Golden Millennium," said Sakura. "And there's a chance that she is the final Sailor Guardian." Ichigo nodded.

"I assume that this is the final battle between good and evil since there might be an enemy that you might have to face together," Mrs. Tokomoto replied.

"Yes, that is true," Ichigo said. "But I don't think your daughter would want to give up being a Sailor Guardian just yet since being a regular schoolgirl would just bore her out of her mind, same with the others. Also, I kind of like being Tuxedo Phoenix. I defienetely don't like being bored at all." Mrs. Tokokmoto understood.

"I understand," Mrs. Tokomoto said. "You can still be superheroes and help deal with bank robberies if you want." Sakura smiled and hugged her mom.

"Thanks, mom!"  Sakura said. "You're the best!" Mrs. Tokmoto smiled and left so that everyone could get ready for the biggest battle yet.

"Sun Cosmic Power, Make Up!"

"Earth Revolving Power, Make Up!"

"Galaxy Milky Way Power, Make Up!"

"Orion Constellation Power, Make Up!"

"Sun Prism Power, Make Up!"

"Northern Lights Power, Make Up!"

"Cassiopeia Constellation Power, Make Up!"

"Leo Constellation Power, Make Up!"

"Midnight Constellation Power, Make Up!"

"Constellation Power, Make Up!"

"Shining Star Power, Make Up!"

"Rising Star Power, Make Up!"

"Supernova Power, Make Up!"

"Sky Power, Make Up!"

After everyone got ready to fight, they all went to where Destruction was and figured that he was going to be a very tough opponent for all of them to deal with.

"Fair warning, he's a very tough opponent," Sailor Constellation said. "So we have to use our powers at their strongest." Eternal Sailor Sun nodded with the others.

"Got it,"  Eternal Sailor Sun said as they arrived at the place to deal with Destruction. and saw him.

"I'm the guardian who fights for justice and life! I'm Sailor Sun!In the name of the Sun, you shall burn!"

"Protected by Earth, the planet of life. Guardian of love and hope! I', Sailor Earth! In the name of the Earth,  you shall atone for your actions!"

"Protected by Galaxy, guardian of the Milky Way! I'm Sailor Galaxy! In the name of the Galaxy, I'll stop you in your tracks!"

"Protected by Universe, guardian of outer space itself! I'm Sailor Universe! In the name of the Universe, I'll conquer you!"

"Protected by Orion, guardian of the hunter constellation! In the name of Orion, I'll defeat you!"

"I'm Sailor Chibi Sun, trainee guardian of justice and life! In the name of the future Sun, you shall burn!"

"Protected by Aurora, guardian of the Northern Lights! I'm Sailor Aurora!"

"Protected by Cassiopeia, guardian of the stars! I'm Sailor Cassiopeia!"

"Protected by Leo, guardian of the lion constellation! I'm Sailor Leo!"

"Protected by Midnight, guardian of the midnight hour! I'm Sailor Midnight!"

"I'm Sailor Constellation, guardian of the stars! In the name of the Sun, you will be burned!" Destruction laughed at all of them.

"Oh, really? I'd like to see you try," Destruction said. Sailor Constellation and the others rolled their eyes at him.

"Sun Tiara Boomerang!"

"Typhoon Wave!"

"Midnight Wall!"

"Rain Shower!"

"Cassiopiea Constellation Attack!"

"Aurora Borealis Power Attack Shot!"

"Earth Barrier!"

"Blazing Fire Inferno!"

"Northern Lights Wall!"

"Midnight Terror!"

"Tornado Twister!"

"Constellation Barrier!"

"Sun Twilight Flash!"

"Sun Tiara Frisbee!"

"Ultimate Universal Shock Wave!"

"Spiral Life Flame Attack!"

"New Moon Wave!"

"Orion's Arrow Brigade!"

"Earth Barrier!"

"Midnight Blast!"

"Double Sun Heartache!"

"Earth Planet Power Attack!"

"Leo Constellation Attack!"

"Sun Gorgeous Meditation!"

"Sailor Earth Planet Power!"

"Sailor Galaxy Galactic Power!"

"Sailor Universe Universal Power!"

"Sailor Milky Way Power Meditation!"

"Phoenix Fire!"

"Northern Lights Beam!"

"Sky Rain Shower!"

"Constellation Beam!"

"Leo Blazing Fire Inferno!"

"Cassiopeia Constellation Atack!"

"Double Sun Kick!"

"Sailor Earth Kick!"

"Midnight Terror!"

After the battle, they jumped up for joy and decided to still fight crime, but their enemies were going to be regular people, like bank robbers, since they liked the idea of being superheroes.