Act 14-The Fight of Justice

As everyone was talking about their enemies, Athena got another vision. Sakura was concerned and so were the others. "Who are we going to fight?" asked Sakura. Athena looked at her friends and sighed.
"We need to stop Sailor Galaxia," said Athena. "And also I'm pretty sure that we might have to stop the Dark Sun Family." Sakura nodded and transformed with everyone.
"Sun Cosmic Power, Makeup!"
"Earth Planet Power, Make Up!"
"Galaxy Milky Way Power, Make Up!"
"Aurora Borealis Power, Make Up!"
"Orion Constellation Power, Make Up!"
"Midnight Power, Make Up!"
"Universal Power, Make Up!"
"Sun Prism Power, Make Up!"
"Leo Constellation Power, Make Up!"
As the girls went to where their enemies were going to be, they noticed that everyone else was being attacked.
"You can't attack innocent civilians! I'm Sailor Sun, guardian of justice and life! In the name of the Sun, you shall burn!"
"Protected by Earth, the planet of life. Guardian of love and hope! I'm Sailor Earth! In the name of the Earth, you shall atone for your actions!"
"Protected by Galaxy, guardian of the Milky Way! I'm Sailor Galaxy! In the name of the Galaxy, I'll stop you in your tracks!"
"Protected by Orion, guardian of the hunter constellation! I'm Sailor Orion! In the name of Orion, I'll defeat you!"
"I'm Sailor Chibi Sun, trainee guardian of justice and life! In the name of the future Sun, you shall burn!"
"Protected by Aurora, guardian of the Northern Lights! I'm Sailor Aurora!"
"Protected by Leo, guardian of the lion constellation! I'm Sailor Leo!"
"Protected by Cassiopeia, guardian of the stars! I'm Sailor Cassiopeia!"
As the girls finished saying their catchphrases, they shouted out their attacks.
"Supernova Attack!"
"Earth Shaking!"
"Pink Sun Life Blast!"
"Ultimate Universal Shock Wave!"
"Northern Lights Beam!"
"Orion's Arrow Brigade!"
"Leo Constellation Power Attack!"
"Cassiopeia Constellation Power Attack!"
"Galaxy Power Attack Strike!"
"Sun Tiara Boomerang!"
"Tsunami Terror!"
"Midnight Blast!"
"Tornado Twister!"
"Double Sun Kick!"
As the girls continued fighting, they saw Tuxedo Phoenix throw a feather. Sailor Sun smiled at this as they won the battle.