Chapter 15.

Character Update: OMARI HARDWICK as Amadi...

AMADI

When I told her to dress nice, I wasn't prepared for a simple skirt and shirt that could flip me over.

Shalewa's outfit which consists of a cropped off shoulder long-sleeved button up top and grey fitted skirt with a slit at the back took my breath away the moment she stepped out of the door, laughing and giggling like a child

Shalewa's outfit which consists of a cropped off shoulder long-sleeved button up top and grey fitted skirt with a slit at the back took my breath away the moment she stepped out of the door, laughing and giggling like a child. The shirt's color complemented her skin tone and the skirt accentuated her hips and butt. I look at her feet and I see matching white sandals.

"How do I look?" She asks from her door way. She flashes a smile and twirls to give me a complete view of the wonder named Shalewa.

"Gorgeous." The compliment leaves my mouth like a breath itself.

Immediately, I reach out for my phone and start taking pictures of her. Noticing this, she stops, positions her body sideways, one hand on her hip and smiles. She lifts one leg backward and I take another picture of her pose.

She then sways her hips, angle her two hands above her head in an inward V-shape and shakes her fingers. Another shot.

She turns to give me a side view and I take another one. She bends her back a little and accompanies it with an angled right leg. The click sound of my phone camera sounds again.

"Before we go late for dinner, the pictures are okay." I chuckle and shake my head.

She finally gets to where I am and stands in front of me shyly. Her two hands are clasped in front of her as she sways her body right to left. She's adorable.

"Come here." I stretch my hands for a hug. I could not resist the urge to.

"I have missed you." I coo, speaking into her hair. When I pull away from her, a peck on the side of her head follows. Shalewa is indeed a breath of fresh air. She chortles and smacks my hand playfully.

"You that I saw on Saturday. Stop whining me jare." She ends her statement by rolling her eyes.

Her hand touches the door and I place mine ontop to stop her from doing the obvious.

"What kind of man will I be if I don't get the door for you?"

"Awwww...thank you. But I have hand." She deadpans and I playfully flick her forehead.

"For you to even be happy that somebody is opening door for you. This is me being the gentleman that I am."

She snorts before giving me one of her comebacks.

"Gentleman. Indeed o." She chuckles and quickly slides into the car. I shut the door behind her and walk towards my side of the car, turn in the ignition and drive.

I drive until I get to my location and park on the driveway. As I'm unhooking my seat belt, I see from my side that Shalewa is doing the same and she immediately reaches for the door.