54

~

           ❧ 𝒀𝑶𝑼 tip toed away from the couch and balled up the paper towel that was in your hands, tossing it into the trash. You rubbed your hand on your shoulder as you walked around your kitchen, still thinking about what happened on the couch.

Hakeem tossed his phone in the air, catching it every time as he walked towards the couch to sit down. Hakeem tilted his head to the side and cleared his throat, "Y/n!"

You whipped your head back, nearly snapping your neck as you looked at him, "Yeah?"

"Whats up with this spot on my couch?" Hakeem squinted his eyes at the spot, still not moving a muscle.

Your mouth made an 'O' shape as you continued to rub your shoulder, "I dropped yogurt...on it, sorry?"

"This why ion have yo ass eating on my couch," Hakeem glared at you as he walked to a closet with all the cleaning supplies. He pulled out a spray that was used to clean couches and took out a towel.

Your shoulders relaxed as you walked out of the kitchen to stand near Hakeem, watching him spray and aggressively scrub off the spot. You covered your eyes in embarrassment as he cussed you out under his breath.

"Finally," Hakeem mumbled as he tossed the towel on the coffee table, placing the spray right beside it, "Girl, my wig just came in the mail," Hakeem snapped his fingers in realization.

"So that's what was in the package?" you sat on the edge of the couch as you watched him get up to walk near the hall.

"Yeah and some other things t- KENDRICK!?" Hakeem interrupted his sentence with his own scream. You turned your head to find Kendrick nearly tripping on his own feet as ran out the hall, holding down on the wig so it wouldn't fall off.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO NOT LOOK IN MY PACKAGE!" Hakeem ran after Kendrick around the apartment, reaching his hand out to grab his shirt.

"YOU TELLING ME NOT TO LOOK MADE IT TEMPTING," Kendrick hollered back as he began running around the living room. Hakeem managed to grab Kendrick's shirt, causing the both of them to yelp and fall back.

You slapped your hand over your mouth as you heard a loud thump from the other side of the living room. Kendrick and Hakeem groaned in pain as the both rolled around the ground, rubbing their hips.

You slowly got up from your seat and walked towards the two boys on the ground and started to laugh, watching them in pain.

"Stupid," you cackled, clenching your stomach the more you laughed. The two boys slowly pressed their hands onto the floor to help themselves up.

"I still got my shit on," Kendrick bobbed his head, flipping his hair as he stuck his tongue out, "Stiff where? Stiff wher- HEY!"

Hakeem yanked the wig off Kendrick's head and held the wig in his hand, "You done messed up my wig," Hakeem pouted as he stroked his fingers through his wig.

❑  ❑  ❑

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮

          𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙎 🫂

        ❧ 𝒀𝑶𝑼 walked beside Eren as the both of you approached the building, Armin already ahead the both of you. You looked up at the sign and read off the words on it.