• Anniversary •

Magsimula sa umpisa

The Potions Master's fear of you forgetting the day worsen when you bumped into him in the hallway, and you just waved at him with a smile on your face, not saying anything that could ease his heart.

Then he saw you talking to Flitwick about something, your overly sweet voice was fluttering his heart, but when Severus asked Flitwick about your conversation with him, the head of Ravenclaw house revealed that you did not mention anything about your wedding anniversary, much to your husband's dismay.

The day went on with Severus worrying about his wife forgetting the wedding anniversary. He was not big at being a romantic partner, but he had got you a gift, and he was planning to give it to you soon. Perhaps then he would know if you really had it out of your mind about the anniversary.

Severus taught his classes, taking points off his students, giving detentions to some others, but you were still running through his mind. He could not believe it had been a whole year he was married to such an amazing woman, and he was proud with the fact that he had you by his side.

He could not wait to be back in the comfort of his room, thus after his last class for the day, he immediately retreated to his room instead of going back to his office. But his heart was aching when you were not there, and suddenly his enthusiasm to give you his gift was starting to vanish.

Severus found himself sulking, staring into the distance as he sat on the couch alone, waiting for you to come back. He never knew you had such effect on him, but he realised it now, and he wanted your attention more than ever.

"Severus, here you are!"

He bit the inside of his cheeks to hold back a smile when he heard your angelic voice, and your footsteps coming closer towards him. He wanted to hug you tightly, telling you that he missed you but he was still confused about you forgetting the special day, and he was not going to give in.

"I was looking for you in your office."

You said, plopping down on the couch beside him, taking his hands in yours. Severus knew he was being overly dramatic about it, but he could not help it. He could be a little overly passionate and possessive when it came to you, and it really showed.

"Love, are you mad at me?"

You asked, tilting your head a bit as you looked at your grumpy husband. You knew what he was thinking about, and it kind of humoured you to see how he was sulking alone in your shared room. You wanted to apologise but you knew teasing him would be much more fun.

"Talk to me, love."

You tried to hide your smirk but you failed miserably as he squinted his eyes at you, clearly he was offended when he thought you had forgotten about the wedding anniversary.

"Is it about our first wedding anniversary?" 

You started, chewing on your bottom lip to stifle your laughter as Severus let out an exasperated sigh.

"Yes, today is our first wedding anniversary and you have forgotten about it."

He mumbled, avoiding your eyes. You could not believe your husband was behaving that way, but you were glad to know that he remembered. It must had been so offensive to him when you went on the whole day without saying anything to him.

"I didn't forget, love. How could I?"

His eyes grew wide at your words, but then he shook his head in disbelief, thinking that perhaps you were making up an excuse when you were forgetting about the day. You poked his nose playfully, grinning as you saw how pissed off he was.