• Crush •

You had only been teaching at Hogwarts for a year, but your young age and fresh teaching skills did not stop the students from adoring you. You became their favourite teacher in such a short amount of time, beating the other teachers easily.

While it was as clear as the sky that you were the students' favourite, still, you wanted to be a certain professor's favourite. It was no secret that you had your eyes on Professor Snape since the first day you came. You were enchanted by his mysterious gaze and his snarky remarks, never failed to make you laughed every time.

Despite his attempt to shrug you off, you did not mind it a bit as you always tried to be closer with him. It was obvious that you had a huge crush on him, but it seemed like he was denying it. It was not an exaggeration to say that the whole school knew that Professor Snape owned your heart because you never tried to hide it, but he just acted like he knew nothing about your feelings for him.

Severus could never get away from you though, because you were always there wherever he was.

"Morning, Severus!"

You chirped, sitting next to him in the Great Hall. He sighed, knowing that he could never escape you. He had gotten used to you by now, but he still could never understood how could you like him so much. He wondered what he did to make you harbour such a massive crush on him.

"Morning, Y/N"

He replied, giving you a nod. You held back a squeal when he called you by your name instead of Professor L/N like he always did. Truth to be told, last week, you threatened him to call you with your name and if he did not, you would be so devastated. He did not care at first, but after you let your fake tears streamed down your face, he got worried and he agreed. Sometimes you dared to think that he cared about you too.

Severus Snape was perfect in your eyes. You knew he had his flaws— Your students had reminded you so many times that you should find someone better than him but you could not. No matter what they said, your heart and soul wanted him, and you were not stopping until you make him love you.

"Will I see you after your classes today?"

You asked, as he stood up from his chair, ready to leave for his first class that day. He looked at you suspiciously, but as you beamed at him, he nodded weakly. You almost laughed when you realised he was trying so hard not to roll his eyes at you.

"I'll see you later, Y/N."

Severus said, leaving the Great Hall with such a dramatic way just like how he made the entrance. You grinned when you watched the Potions Master. With every step he took, it resembled power and strength that mesmerised you, wanting to learn more about him. His powerful long strides made your breath hitch, and you sighed in adoration as his dark robes flew behind him, he was so beautifully mysterious to you.

"You're staring at him again, Y/N."

You were shook from your train of thoughts when Minerva put her hand on your shoulder, a smirk was on her face. A steady blush ran across your cheeks, clearing your throat as you realised you were caught by the other teachers.

"I'm not staring."

You frowned, trying to defend yourself while you knew that there was no point in lying to them. They all knew about it already.

"You're drooling."

Remus teased, a smirk was dancing on his lips when your eyes grew wide at his comment. You almost believed his words, considering that you were watching Severus with so much interest that you were worried if you were drooling for real. You hit his arm when he laughed at your reaction.